ADVERTISEMENT

Great Saturday slate of games

boilerzz

Jul 5, 2002
Team
Purdue
I hope your significant other doesn’t have any plans for you today.

12:00 Houston @ Baylor
2:00 Duke @ Wake Forest
4:00 Alabama @ Kentucky
6:00 Texas @ Kansas
8:00 Villanova @ UConn

Plus a few other games sprinkled in:

2:15 Iowa @ Illinois
3:30 South Carolina @ Ole Miss
4:00 UNC @ Virginia
8:00 A&M @ Tennessee
8:00 Colorado State @ UNLV

We have a wedding. But at least I can watch the Noon through 4 games.

I hope your significant other doesn’t have any plans for you today.

12:00 Houston @ Baylor
2:00 Duke @ Wake Forest
4:00 Alabama @ Kentucky
6:00 Texas @ Kansas
8:00 Villanova @ UConn

Plus a few other games sprinkled in:

2:15 Iowa @ Illinois
3:30 South Carolina @ Ole Miss
4:00 UNC @ Virginia
8:00 A&M @ Tennessee
8:00 Colorado State @ UNLV
Ummm, bruh...

IU@ PSU at noon.

Duh.

Who tf plans a wedding on a college basketball Saturday??? Is it two women getting married or something?
For real....Da **** does this? When my son was getting married I was like---"Son, look.....Nov-March is out, ok"? So he gets married on May 29th. Which sucked ass----That is semi-final Saturday for the Sectionals(baseball). He got married at 3:30. I had two semi-final games: 10am/12....I made it though. Dumbass.

For real....Da **** does this? When my son was getting married I was like---"Son, look.....Nov-March is out, ok"? So he gets married on May 29th. Which sucked ass----That is semi-final Saturday for the Sectionals(baseball). He got married at 3:30. I had two semi-final games: 10am/12....I made it though. Dumbass.
My wife has been planning an engagement event for one of our neices, she originally wanted to plan it for March 9th, she then checked the ESPN college basketball schedule page… .and promptly scheduled it for the 10th.
She gets it.

I got married during a UT//UF game (Football). I missed the game, but we won!
When I worked major college basketball and baseball, scheduling anything was a nightmare. Including our wedding; We recently celebrated our 15th anniversary(Feb 13th).

BUt, and I all seriousness, my wife is a big sports junkie, and as is known(on here), loves her Cats. We have scheduled many events arounf IU and UK games. Including our honeymoon.

Meh, not if you're scheduling weddings on FB Saturday. Come on, how does that happen?
I'd like to tell you the Vols needed something extra, we had lost 10 straight to them, but truth is I didn't care. My brother mentioned the Vols were getting drilled 21-3 at the half. I told him if he couldn't say something nice don't say anything. Later he told me the Vols came back and won by 10.

• Haha
Reactions: GE Nole and kyjeff1
Can we stick to theme here and not mention Nebraska football?

Some people are saying some mean things. Let's get back to hoops.

Great effort by Baylor. Gashed Houston’s D in the 2nd half. Looks like they just ran out of gas.

I’d like to propose that college OT would be better if the foul bonuses reset for each new OT. 3 fouls is one and one, 4 fouls is double bonus.

Otherwise it’s tough for OT and double OT games not to become FT contests. Sort of takes away from what could be really great endings.

I’d like to propose that college OT would be better if the foul bonuses reset for each new OT. 3 fouls is one and one, 4 fouls is double bonus.

Otherwise it’s tough for OT and double OT games not to become FT contests. Sort of takes away from what could be really great endings.

For sure.

I'd say it was in doubt when a Baylor player stepped up to the FT line in a tie game with a couple seconds on the clock.
Well, for all your great CBB acumen you'd be wrong Flagger.

I'm saying there was zero, nada, zilch chance Huston loses that game.

Considering that one of the easiest things in sports is to make a free throw, I think there was a pretty decent chance.

KU's Jerod Haase (now the coach at Stanford) once gave me a couple pointers and I was instantly shooting over 80% from the line. And I barely played at the high school level.

Considering that one of the easiest things in sports is to make a free throw, I think there was a pretty decent chance.

KU's Jerod Haase (now the coach at Stanford) once gave me a couple pointers and I was instantly shooting over 80% from the line. And I barely played at the high school level.
I remember how I might have thought like that years ago. You hang in there, I see a bright future in your prognosticating potential.

This Kentucky/Bama game is a blast. Sucks I’ll miss the end. Figured it would be a fun one.

I need UK to win so that my $2 parlay bet turns into $32!

I remember how I might have thought like that years ago. You hang in there, I see a bright future in your prognosticating potential.

Just decided to spot me a confortable lead in the pick ‘em out of the goodness of your heart, eh?😁

I think you’ve been hanging around Jeff way too much.

Just decided to spot me a confortable lead in the pick ‘em out of the goodness of your heart, eh?😁

I think you’ve been hanging around Jeff way too much.
We are talking about the Houston game ,right?

Here's hoping this version of UK shows up the rest of the year.

Pray Game Show GIF by ABC Network

• Love
Reactions: TKBray and kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT