ADVERTISEMENT

Would you cream your pants to this top-5 seed bracketology?

JVDBeak'em

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2007
Boston
1. UCONN (1)
4. Duke (4)
5. Kentucky (6)

2. North Carolina (2)
3. Kansas (2)

LA
1. Arizona (1)
4. BYU (5)
5. San Diego State (5)

2. Alabama (3)
3. Illinois (4)

Detroit
1. Purdue (1)
4. Creighton (4)
5. Dayton (5)

2. Marquette (2)
3. Iowa State (3)

Dallas
1. Houston (1)
4. Auburn (3)
5. Texas Tech (6)

2. Tennessee (2)
3. Baylor (3)

(Lunardi's current seeding for those schools)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: englandnu
Boston
1. UCONN (1)
4. Duke (4)
5. Kentucky (6)

2. North Carolina (2)
3. Kansas (2)

LA
1. Arizona (1)
4. BYU (5)
5. San Diego State (5)

2. Alabama (3)
3. Illinois (4)

Detroit
1. Purdue (1)
4. Creighton (4)
5. Dayton (5)

2. Marquette (2)
3. Iowa State (3)

Dallas
1. Houston (1)
4. Auburn (3)
5. Texas Tech (6)

2. Tennessee (2)
3. Baylor (3)

(Lunardi's current seeding for those schools)
Needs more Iowa.......

Jeez, compare UConn's bracket to Purdue's. Purdue gets a bunch of mid majors and a huge fraud at the 2 and UConn gets rewarded with a bracket full of blue bloods with really good talent.

Of course, if I'm purdue, I don't like seeing Iowa State in there, that team is tough.

Last edited:
One easter egg in there yhat I see is Houston V Auburn. That game would look like two swarms of killer bees going at it.

Jeez, compare UConn's bracket to Purdue's. Purdue gets a bunch if mid majors and a huge fraud at the 2 and UConn gets rewarded with a bracket full of blue bloods with really good talent.

Of course, if I'm purdue, I don't like seeing Iowa State in there, that team is tough.
Purdue does well against mid majors too. Would be a shame if they lost to one with their roster.

This doesn't make sense. Are you creating a seed list as of where things stand today or are you trying to predict where things will end up on Selection Sunday?

As of now, UNC is a 2 seed, KU is a 2 seed and Duke is a 3 seed according to what the committee already revealed on Saturday. That East Region is basically invalid as of today.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
This doesn't make sense. Are you creating a seed list as of where things stand today or are you trying to predict where things will end up on Selection Sunday?

As of now, UNC is a 2 seed, KU is a 2 seed and Duke is a 3 seed according to what the committee already revealed on Saturday. That East Region is basically invalid as of today.
^^^^
Did not cream in his pants :confused:

I'd be happy if I was Iowa St or Purdue. I'd be heated if I was UCONN.

ADVERTISEMENT