ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Kansas Expected to Face "Multiple Major NCAA Violations"

Why in God’s name would he feel the need to provide proof of anything in a casual conversation with someone that he thought was an investor. Mind-boggling, especially since we’ve been through this 10 times before.

What you and afamu can’t seem to grasp is that, in the court of public opinion, we don’t need to prove anything to have a belief. You can say “there’s no reason to accuse” all you want, but it’s completely wrong. There are many reasons to hold these opinions.

Btw, it’s interesting that Mr Prove It continues to imply that there’s proof of Self’s involvement with payments. Sure, it may look bad (as do the Vanderbilt/Bam documents and Code’s comments), but where’s the proof? How do you know he wasn’t just asking Gassnola to put in a good word? Prove it.

Also, let’s not forget that IF they were alluding to payments in those texts, that Gassnola specifically mentions that Kentucky’s involved in the same game. Maybe you should lay off that angle.
Stop dude, just stop. I never said Self did anything. The NCAA is coming after him and KU, that's all I mentioned, so save the bullshit about me saying Self is guilty. I never did.

Yeah, the court of public opinion, you ride that horse to death. You throw punches at UK constantly and your facts are always based on opinion.

You're as fake as uncfan in ky .

Reactions: KyFaninNC
My point was that Lance Thomas got a loan and Duke suffered zero for it, so why should Bam and UK be treated any differently?
Apples and oranges. Think of Thomas's as a car loan, except it was for jewelry. A private personal business transaction.

Stop dude, just stop. I never said Self did anything. The NCAA is coming after him and KU, that's all I mentioned, so save the bullshit about me saying Self is guilty. I never did.

Interesting. This wasn't you?

you also want everyone to believe that Self's transgressions are comparable to giving a kid a dollar

Sure sounds accusatory, doesn't it? Oops.

I guess it all comes down to one groups opinion. We'll see if KU gets hit and if UK gets any attention. That will provide "proof".

Until then KU is going to have to defend themselves and UK will go on like they've never received any allegations from the NCAA.

*I only included UK in my post in response of you constantly typing UK in response to UK fans talking about KU's troubles. It seems like your defense mechanism is to attack the messenger.

We'll see if a "bad loan" is worth the NCAA's time. Lord knows Calipari's 500 win ball was so they would clearly be interested.

Actually, I'm pretty certain I didn't mention Kentucky until you posted Medcalf's tweet about Kentucky.

You're like the chick who says "look at my tits!" and then whines when somebody looks.

Interesting. This wasn't you?

you also want everyone to believe that Self's transgressions are comparable to giving a kid a dollar

Sure sounds accusatory, doesn't it? Oops.
What’s wrong with what I said? Do you understand that a dollar is merely 100 pennies? Four quarters?

Do you understand what Self is accused of?

Last edited:
What’s wrong with what I said? Do you understand that a dollar is merely 100 pennies? Two quarters?

Do you understand what Self is accused of?

Bwahaha..

Do you understand what transgression means?

Clownshow.

Apples and oranges. Think of Thomas's as a car loan, except it was for jewelry. A private personal business transaction.
Just because you say so, do t make it true. It is the same, a loan is a loan.

Yes, yes you are.

Since everything has to be spellled out for you, here we go...

You said that you never accused Self of doing anything, so I quoted your comment (from about three posts prior) in which you said that Self’s “transgressions” can’t be compared to giving a kid a dollar.

Using the word transgressions is, in fact, an accusation of guilt.

Get it now, clownshow?

And save your dumbass backpedaling.

Since everything has to be spellled out for you, here we go...

You said that you never accused Self of doing anything, so I quoted your comment (from about three posts prior) in which you said that Self’s “transgressions” can’t be compared to giving a kid a dollar.

Using the word transgressions is, in fact, an accusation of guilt.

Get it now, clownshow?

And save your dumbass backpedaling.
So you need me to hold your hand through this whole thing?

I see. Well, here's where your problem is. You have a reading comprehension issue.

It's okay, you're not the only one. The first step is recognition of the problem, but the most important step is admitting you have this problem.

I'm here to help you through this difficult time in your life.

Now, you see, where you went wrong is when You said that I (me) was the one that is accusing BS of cheating. No, no, no, I'm not the one accusing him of anything, it's the NCAA and the FBI that are accusing BS of these transgressions. All I did was call it what it is.

I'm not going to waste my time tip toeing around it, dude is caught on text. So it is what it is. I'm not accusing BS of something that we don't know about, I called them transgressions, because that's what they are.

What do you want me to call it?

Now, what you do on here daily is what you're accusing me of. You make accusations that everyone is cheating off heresay and no proof. You've even admitted to using rumors as fact. You're a hack.

Get help… .. soon.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So you need me to hold your hand through this whole thing?

I see. Well, here's where your problem is. You have a reading comprehension issue.

It's okay, you're not the only one. The first step is recognition of the problem, but the most important step is admitting you have this problem.

I'm here to help you through this difficult time in your life.

Now, you see, where you went wrong is when You said that I (me) was the one that is accusing BS of cheating. No, no, no, I'm not the one accusing him of anything, it's the NCAA and the FBI that are accusing BS of these transgressions. All I did was call it what it is.

I'm not going to waste my time tip toeing around it, dude is caught on text. So it is what it is. I'm not accusing BS of something that we don't know about, I called them transgressions, because that's what they are.

What do you want me to call it?

Now, what you do on here daily is what you're accusing me of. You make accusations that everyone is cheating off heresay and no proof. You've even admitted to using rumors as fact. You're a hack.

Get help… .. soon.

So...within the same post, you go from denying that you accused Self of guilt to basically saying "yeah, the dude's guilty."

Transgression means an offense. Not being accused of an offense.

You truly are a moron. It's kind of sad.

BTW...the FBI didn't accuse Self of anything. They actually determined he and KU to be victims of Adidas fraud. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

So...within the same post, you go from denying that you accused Self of guilt to basically saying "yeah, the dude's guilty."

Transgression means an offense. Not being accused of an offense.

You truly are a moron. It's kind of sad.

BTW...the FBI didn't accuse Self of anything. They actually determined he and KU to be victims of Adidas fraud. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
I'm not wrong buddy. Simply put, I'm not accusing anybody of anything. I'm simply acknowledging that there an NOA out there from the NCAA and the FBI has some things on wiretap. I'm not accusing, I'm simply stating that KU and Self appear to be in a bit of trouble.

But you know what? I DGAF. I hope nothing happens to KU, but if something did happen to KU, I would smile knowing that you're sad.

I was gone when this story broke so I haven’t paid as much attention to it as I probably should have by now.

What are we expecting to happen and when are we expecting to hear it?

I was gone when this story broke so I haven’t paid as much attention to it as I probably should have by now.

What are we expecting to happen and when are we expecting to hear it?
I'm sold the teams served with a NOA will walk and everyone else will burn.

Seriously though, IMO it'll be next summer before we know anything more than we know right now. Commentators will beat it to death this season, and this thread will still be going due to some needing the last word.

I'm not wrong buddy. Simply put, I'm not accusing anybody of anything. I'm simply acknowledging that there an NOA out there from the NCAA and the FBI has some things on wiretap. I'm not accusing, I'm simply stating that KU and Self appear to be in a bit of trouble.

But you know what? I DGAF. I hope nothing happens to KU, but if something did happen to KU, I would smile knowing that you're sad.

I wouldn’t expect any more.

Don’t forget that whatever Self was up to in those texts, it was also mentioned that it works the same way for Kentucky (and Duke and UNC). So I’d think that someone with his head buried might want to avoid throwing the word transgressions around.

Also remember that the texts “prove” nothing. Since, y’know, you need proof of everything (like we’re in a courtroom).

Sure, you’ll say that common sense tells us that Self knew that Gassnola was offering payment. Common sense also tells us that Code’s words were accurate. It takes a serious conspiracy yarn to rationalize how someone who worked in the muck for decades at Nike and Adidas doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Last edited:
So did Snoop really have stripper poles and they were shooting money into the air? Lol, KU just giving the NCAA the middle finger in all sorts of ways. I like it.

Last edited:
What the heck did he think the poles were for, lol. It's Snoop Dogg. He isn't really going to tone it down for anyone.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Now they can just say errrrrrrrbody was gettin' paid, not just athletes, so it's all good. UNC has shown us the light! SmokinSmile

Reactions: KyFaninNC
love how Baracus believes what they said in the court room as gospel but wont believe Gatto when he said self and kansas asked for help.... or his lawyer said it ...which is from the words of Gatto.

Reactions: kyjeff1
With all the shit Kanter has been through, the NCAA must feel like a real asshole not letting him play. He was given money for educational funds, to which his dad kept and didn't spend, in case it affected his amateur status in the States. He was completely willing to give it all back if needed, instead Kanter was banned forever from competing in the NCAA. Don't make me bring up the WVU player, the very next year, was cleared to play the next year.

The NCAA is a joke. F'n clown shoes. I'm so glad Self just rubbed his balls all over Emmert's face last night.

love how Baracus believes what they said in the court room as gospel but wont believe Gatto when he said self and kansas asked for help.... or his lawyer said it ...which is from the words of Gatto.

Some of you really need to learn how to ****ing read. I don’t take any of it as gospel.

But it’s hilarious that you want to believe the guy who’s trying to mitigate his circumstances at the last minute on the way to the slammer (while dismissing the private wiretapped conversation of the guy who worked for Nike for a decade).

KU will have their day of reckoning. Until then, I don't see any reason to pile on.I do like how Self is going down in flames. He has the biggest balls in the business. I once thought Calipari did, but after the past week, it's clearly Self.

Those+are+some+brass+balls+_0eb4321de3da776b5b72f35cb4d05ec8.gif

Last edited:
KU will have their day of reckoning. Until then, I don't see any reason to pile on.I do like how Self is going down in flames. He has the biggest balls in the business. I once thought Calipari did, but after the past week, it's clearly Self.

Down in flames? Nah. The reason he’s dragging his balls all over them is because he’s confident about he outcome.

He’s also apparently very confident about this team. He’s been saying that he’s motivated to do his best coaching ever this year. And basically told the fans last night to expect a national title.

Kinda reminds me of Tark.

The thing that sets KU apart from all the others is having Self on tape. He's caught blue and red handed. Him bringing up Duke and UNC has zero point zero to do with anything due the the fact that he was conspiring to paying players to come to KU.

I really don't get this. KU is one of the bluest of blue bloods. Why? Seriously, Why? They have a great tradition and one of, if not the best, home court advantage of all of sports.Why would he openly talk on the phone to paying players?

I'm so glad Calipari isn't doing this. I remember Self saying a few years ago, he loved what Calipari had going on. He openly said he'd do anything to have the same. Turns out "anything" is getting caught up in a FBI investigation, and being one of the few coaches whos voice is actually on wiretaps.

I like KU fans here, but come on. He's caught on wiretaps(keep in mind this isn't some local precinct wiretaps but FBI's, it's bonafide).. At least we have a shitshow to watch while Self goes down in flames. I don't think KU will fire him. I'm guessing he'll be suspended for a year, at most, and KU and their fans will open him back with open arms.

*Also, Is this a good time to bring up KU could do better than Self? Sure he won a title on missed free throws and won some Big 12 titles, but at some point, do KU fans want better, with all the resources and all? Some UK fans are growing tired of #2 recruiting titles and FF and Elite 8's from Calipari.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT