Who Wins UT at UK

• Kentucky

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 26 26.5%

• Total voters
The real question is are the Cats using spit or nothing
924.jpg

Looks like you posted this junk before the game we are currently watching right now.

Do you want to revise any of that and repost?

So are you suggesting that Tennessee is bad and that it's not a good win? And Kentucky is not playing good it's just Tennessee being bad?

I talk up the opponent and you're talking them down. Makes sense.

Is everything ok at home? You seem very upset that Tennessee’s worst team in football history beat Kentucky’s best... and that we’ve rightfully taken OUR spot on top of the SEC in basketball. I don’t expect us being passed up for the next 10 years or so.
Typical, just like Louisville fans, get your ass kicked on the court and immediately reach for the ole "we beat you in football" BS.

Again, UT sat at home during bowl season, UK was in a New year's day bowl.

Reactions: catman111
Yes. The #1 and #5 teams are less than the #2 and #16 teams... Do u all roll idiots out of the Ohio River?
Technically Monday Duke will be #1, not sure how far Kentucky and Tennessee will fall after their losses.

So are you suggesting that Tennessee is bad and that it's not a good win? And Kentucky is not playing good it's just Tennessee being bad?

I talk up the opponent and you're talking them down. Makes sense.
That's what you took out of what I posted??? Yikes.

Reactions: oldsports_
Tennessee should shoot more threes, really working out for them so far.

I’m pretty sure there are a lot of confident players that don’t do this.
Okay, so what, it's not like he's standing over anyone when he does it. He's not showing anyone up.

I guess he could accept money from ADIDAS and play for KU, would that make him a better man in your eyes?

ADVERTISEMENT