POLL: UT at UK Saturday

Who Wins UT at UK

• Kentucky

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 26 26.5%

• Total voters
I expect UK to win in Knoxville after tonight. Obvious who the better team is

I expected to beat UNC after we won by 21 on their floor. Rocky Top will be alive and I'd bet Turner and Bowden play better than tonight. Will be a tough game. I don't think you can tell who the better team is until the SECT.

I expect UK to win in Knoxville after tonight. Obvious who the better team is

They could. The calls will not fall the same way and I would be surprised if UK shot as well though. No doubt UK can beat them there though. They are good enough to.

I expected to beat UNC after we won by 21 on their floor. Rocky Top will be alive and I'd bet Turner and Bowden play better than tonight. Will be a tough game. I don't think you can tell who the better team is until the SECT.
Tennessee’s bread and butter was points in the paint. Kentucky owned them there. We will win at UT

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Tennessee’s bread and butter was points in the paint. Kentucky owned them there. We will win at UT

I wouldn't be shocked if you did. I also wouldn't be shocked if UT plays lights out and wins by a similar margin.

No way you get the same calls down low though, which will make a difference. At Tennessee they aren't to call fouls on UT defenders because Reid fouls them. That is the difference in home and away.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

like last year

Reactions: treyforuk
Perfect storm for tucky. Like I said before... it was their super bowl.

Game was honestly the best thing that could’ve happened to Tennessee.

Tennessee is the better team, tucky had the better night.

Perfect storm for tucky. Like I said before... it was their super bowl.

Game was honestly the best thing that could’ve happened to Tennessee.

Tennessee is the better team, tucky had the better night.

Pretty crazy the younger team played much harder and better than the veteran UT team. You guys should work on that.

I wouldn't be shocked if you did. I also wouldn't be shocked if UT plays lights out and wins by a similar margin.

I agree with you. Grant Williams will likely get a much different whistle in particular too. Hard to beat the great teams on their home court. Especially after an ass kicking like this. Gonna be waiting for payback.

Y'all really thrash my Vols and to that I say congrats mebeblue. You were absolutely the most fun Cat fan to mix it up with. A special congrats to you.:)

as i said before i like this UT team
i love beating teams i like :D

At least y'all can hang yore hats on that Zags victory. Luckily nobody will find out that it wasn't really a good win until March when they shit the bed, again, for like the umpteenth year in a row.

It's funny how it's all about the SECT now, up until today it was all about the regular season.

You forgot the word context. If UT wins at home, who's the better team? How can you determine that if you split? SECT.

Clearly if UK wins at RT then UK is undoubtedly the better team.

ADVERTISEMENT