POLL: UT at UK Saturday

Who Wins UT at UK

• Kentucky

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 26 26.5%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Per ESPN schedule, Kentucky has played 5 ranked teams since December 9th. 3 were at home, 1 was neutral, 1 away.

If Tennessee had that schedule I believe it would be very similar win wise because Tennessee proved themselves in the non conference.

Their schedule is very backloaded starting today.

Including today, Kentucky has 2 ranked teams left, both Tennessee.

Including today, Tennessee has 3 left. Because teams lose and become unranked, currently Auburn and Miss St are not going to be ranked when Tenn plays them, but they were at least 1 time for Uk. That’s the biggest difference in SEC schedule.
Just keep crying. Louisville did win by one point today.

You forgot the word context. If UT wins at home, who's the better team? How can you determine that if you split? SECT.

Clearly if UK wins at RT then UK is undoubtedly the better team.
Up until now, it's all been about the regular season. Every UT fan and non UK fan has said repeatedly that it's all about the regular season.

Now that UK wins big, it's all about the SECT.

UK smoked UT in the SECT last year, but all everyone wanted to talk about was the regular season games last year.

Is everything ok at home? You seem very upset that Tennessee’s worst team in football history beat Kentucky’s best... and that we’ve rightfully taken OUR spot on top of the SEC in basketball. I don’t expect us being passed up for the next 10 years or so.
Just got your butt kicked tonight. Go back to your mommy's basement where you live rent free.

Up until now, it's all been about the regular season. Every UT fan and non UK fan has said repeatedly that it's all about the regular season.

UK smoked UT in the SECT last year, but all everyone wanted to talk about was the regular season games last year.

Exactly and now that there will be no UT sweep this year and seeing how Della don’t like it when UK fans talk about the past I’m sure we won’t be hearing anything else about that sweep last year am I right Della???

Ask any Kentucky fan what they think about UVA. We win in the regular season but can’t win when it counts. So why does your regular season win matter?

Reactions: HRTheCard
You’re the moron who thought only 1-seeds could lose to 16-seeds
I should have made it clear I was talking about the first round. Of course I was thinking of your beloved Virginia team. The only number 1 seed to ever lose in the first round to a 16 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT