ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: UT at UK Saturday

Who Wins UT at UK

• Kentucky

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 26 26.5%

• Total voters
I'm not saying it's a lock, but I'm going with UK. We've played several ranked teams this season, we're maturing and looking like where we need to be heading towards the tourney. We still need work in areas, like slow starts, conceding respectable leads. Also, it'd be tough to imagine losing back-to-back games at home.

Could we lose? Absolutely.

Reactions: kl40504
I think UT's best beats UK's best....but i have no idea who is going to show up. I'd go with UK b/c its a home game.

Reactions: kl40504 and della
Kentucky. Cal doesn't lose at home often, UK has beaten a lot of good teams, and sorry, I don't have a ton of faith in Tenn, with their complete lack of top 25 wins.
How about basically the same TN team won in rupp last year? Any more confidence because of that?

Kentucky wins unless referees show up to the game. Kentucky would be undefeated the past 30+ years if the NCAA would let the players call their own fouls like in pick up games. ****ing corrupt NCAA.
HIf.gif

Kentucky wins unless referees show up to the game. Kentucky would be undefeated the past 30+ years if the NCAA would let the players call their own fouls like in pick up games. ****ing corrupt NCAA.
russian-president-dmitri-medvedev-is-brought-to-the-airport-with-a-ft1gax.jpg

Pat Adam's ride to the game.:p

You can't handle the truth, della. You won't be able to even begin understanding the truth on Saturday!!
The truth is going to "set you free" to lower UK seasonal expectations Jimbo.:)

Reactions: JimboBBN
How about basically the same TN team won in rupp last year? Any more confidence because of that?
By what...a point? A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. UT has won in Lexington in back to back yrs 1 time ever since the 20s. Prepare thy anus.

Betting lines opened up UK -3.5
Aren’t we all from our homeboards?

I'm not. Signed up here. I have no interest in going to the cesspool called rafters. Never posted, never will.

What's ironic I helped Cats Pause get off the ground when it was a fledgling.
Loved their magazine, hate the website.

What’s your starting line up, UK? Hagans, Herro, Washington, Richards?

Where do you think you ha e an advantage position by position (since y’all play mostly man....and we do the majority of the time)?

Kinda mixed on this game but UK can't afford 2 straight SEC losses if they want a piece in the end. They have to take some chances and bring their A game.

Line is now 4. Screams at you to take UK

The line is moving because so many are taking UK. To me that makes the Vols a more appealing bet. But I’m really not a betting man, and if I were, I definitely wouldn’t do it for college games. All that said, while I think the Vols are a more complete team (right now), I have to pick UK to win this one in Rupp.

The line is moving because so many are taking UK. To me that makes the Vols a more appealing bet. But I’m really not a betting man, and if I were, I definitely wouldn’t do it for college games. All that said, while I think the Vols are a more complete team (right now), I have to pick UK to win this one in Rupp.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT