POLL: UT at UK Saturday

Who Wins UT at UK

• Kentucky

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 26 26.5%

• Total voters
That’s why I said one of the biggest douchebags

Oh, that's probably fair. I've told you this exact thing before, but if I were playing against PJ Washington personally, I would want to play dirty as hell. Dude is a total asshole on the court, and I love it as a Kentucky fan.

We didn’t lose to Seton Hall and Alabama lol

We could play Duke 3 more times and still lose to them combined by less than you did

Lost 3 games by a combined 5 points, all to tournament teams. Duke game obviously was a disaster. Could be worse tbh.

Oh, that's probably fair. I've told you this exact thing before, but if I were playing against PJ Washington personally, I would want to play dirty as hell. Dude is a total asshole on the court, and I love it as a Kentucky fan.

I’d **** his mom before the game and then make him sniff my fingers during the game. He’d get ejected immediately

We didn’t lose to Seton Hall and Alabama lol

We could play Duke 3 more times and still lose to them combined by less than you did
Cool, what does any of that have to do with my comment that UVA doesn't deserve a 1 seed?

Lost 3 games by a combined 5 points, all to tournament teams. Duke game obviously was a disaster. Could be worse tbh.

You have the second most talent in the country. Losing to Alabama and Seton Hall at home is pretty bad

You didn’t make a very compelling argument why we don’t at this point either.
You're trying too hard. Your team is perennially overrated and can't put up enough points to win in March. Just accept it and keep throwing up Seton Hall and Bama while we mention the community college you guys lost to last year.

You have the second most talent in the country. Losing to Alabama and Seton Hall at home is pretty bad

? One was a neutral court game and the other was on the road. They weren't great losses but both are tournament teams.

It's basketball, hoss. You all were dropped by UMBC last year as a 1 seed. It happens, because it's basketball. I'll take my losses against Alabama and Seton Hall by a combined 3 points if it means my team won't get blown out by 20 against UMBC in the tournament.

You're trying too hard. Your team is perennially overrated and can't put up enough points to win in March. Just accept it and keep throwing up Seton Hall and Bama while we mention the community college you guys lost to last year.

You earn your seed by how you play in the regular season. Just because we haven’t lived up to our seed doesn’t mean we didn’t earn it. Don’t be stupid.

It's basketball, hoss. You all were dropped by UMBC last year as a 1 seed. It happens, because it's basketball. I'll take my losses against Alabama and Seton Hall by a combined 3 points if it means my team won't get blown out by 20 against UMBC in the tournament.

What does that have to do with this year?

? One was a neutral court game and the other was on the road. They weren't great losses but both are tournament teams.

Knew Bama was on the road. Thought Seton Hall was at home. My bad.

UT should feel decent. UK got a good home whistle and shot incredible but only leads by six. Still, that’s a decent lead in a game like this.

Good thing the golf was on. Unfortunately that means i have to watch this mess in the 2nd half.

Congrats on an excellent half of basketball Cats. Washington was unstoppable.

What does that have to do with this year?

Has to do with this year because it's still the same exact sport. The same principles apply to it, the same crazy shit can happen, because that's just the nature of the game. I just needed to use an example that I'm sure burned you to your core at the time to explain that to you. There are numerous occasions where inferior teams shoot insanely hot and beat teams that they shouldn't beat.

Gonzaga said the same thing...

Sorry, not dogging on your team. Great season. I just don’t see anyone in Duke’s league. They can only beat themselves through putting forth a poor effort IMO.

I hope they fail though. Tired of people pretending that K and Nike “win the right way.”

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Has to do with this year because it's still the same exact sport. The same principles apply to it, the same crazy shit can happen, because that's just the nature of the game. I just needed to use an example that I'm sure burned you to your core at the time to explain that to you.

If it burned me to my core at any point, I wouldn’t even be here anymore.

My man if you know anything about sports at all you should kno that the team with the most talent don’t always win and as a UVA fan and being the first #1 seed to ever lose to a #16 seed you should kno that!

Has to do with this year because it's still the same exact sport. The same principles apply to it, the same crazy shit can happen, because that's just the nature of the game. I just needed to use an example that I'm sure burned you to your core at the time to explain that to you. There are numerous occasions where inferior teams shoot insanely hot and beat teams that they shouldn't beat.
I mean UK had the easiest path to the final four in history last year but couldn't get passed Kansas State so I'm not sure why you're shitting on Virginia.

Reactions: jhmossy
If it burned me to my core at any point, I wouldn’t even be here anymore.

I'm sure if we re-visit that game thread, we would find that you handled that entire night exceptionally poorly. Moot point though, merely an example that I'm sure you're familiar with.

Reactions: Scotty00
I'm sure if we re-visit that game thread, we would find that you handled that entire night exceptionally poorly. Moot point though, merely an example that I'm sure you're familiar with.

Bring that thread back up. I handled it pretty well. The fact that I posted in it at all should be enough to say it didn’t crush me to my core. The only time I lost it was when that one fan brought up my dad who passed away like 2 weeks before the loss.

I mean UK had the easiest path to the final four in history last year but couldn't get passed Kansas State so I'm not sure why you're shitting on Virginia.

Because Kentucky lost to a team that may win the Big XII this year (but Kansas is still Kansas, so hell, who knows), and Virginia lost to UMBC. They had the same bracket, so....

Besides, nobody is shitting on Virginia. He made a point, I made a counter-point.

Reactions: Scotty00

Again, it’s basketball and like I told the UVA fan, Duke has also lost games against teams they shouldn’t have lost to (Lehigh) in the tourney! Anything can happen!

Reactions: Random UK Fan

I thought you were smarter than to just vomit out the word "talent" without context (experience, age, fit) as if it was the end all, be all. FFS. And those losses were at Alabama and at MSG, not at home.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Again, it’s basketball and like I told the UVA fan, Duke has also lost games against teams they shouldn’t have lost to (Lehigh) in the tourney! Anything can happen!

We all know that anything can happen dude. Its called shit talking

I thought you were smarter than to just vomit out the word "talent" without context (experience, age, fit) as if it was the end all, be all. FFS. And those losses were at Alabama and at MSG, not at home.

I was basing it off Kentucky fans after playing in the Bahamas.

Because Kentucky lost to a team that may win the Big XII this year (but Kansas is still Kansas, so hell, who knows), and Virginia lost to UMBC. They had the same bracket, so....

Besides, nobody is shitting on Virginia. He made a point, I made a counter-point.

K-State played without by far their best player. And they are much better this year.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT