ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: UT at UK Saturday

Who Wins UT at UK

• Kentucky

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 26 26.5%

• Total voters
You guys had an even easier bracket the year before and lost to South Carolina lol.

Playing a 7-seed in the 2nd round is easier than playing a 9-seed in the Sweet 16?

This is embarrassing. Tennessee getting ready to slide all the way to a 2nd round exit.

Ref's fault. Plus at least they went to the final four.

That's what I'm saying lol. Y'all beat an ehh USC team and you guys walk to the final four. That bracket fell apart too.

UK in a blowout.
giphy.gif

Now we get to hear about how great Kentucky is until they lose their next game. Really hope crazyq starts a thread about how amazing UK is after this game.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I wanted to see a good game. I like UT but Kentucky winning is better for UNC so either way the outcome pleases me. A blowout either way is not entertaining, though may look better for the Heels.

Per ESPN schedule, Kentucky has played 5 ranked teams since December 9th. 3 were at home, 1 was neutral, 1 away.

If Tennessee had that schedule I believe it would be very similar win wise because Tennessee proved themselves in the non conference.

Their schedule is very backloaded starting today.

Including today, Kentucky has 2 ranked teams left, both Tennessee.

Including today, Tennessee has 3 left. Because teams lose and become unranked, currently Auburn and Miss St are not going to be ranked when Tenn plays them, but they were at least 1 time for Uk. That’s the biggest difference in SEC schedule.
Looks like you posted this junk before the game we are currently watching right now.

Do you want to revise any of that and repost?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT