POLL: UT at UK Saturday

Who Wins UT at UK

• Kentucky

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 26 26.5%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

UK team experience arriving at Rupp for UT.

Its nice to have UT fans actually show up and show their true colors. Normally they pretend like they dont care about us cornholing them twice a year in basketball, but theyve shown the past few weeks how much it chaps their ass. For us, we always hate them no matter the sport so its nice that they're actually worth a **** for once so our effort isn't wasted like normal.

Its nice to have UT fans actually show up and show their true colors. Normally they pretend like they dont care about us cornholing them twice a year in basketball, but theyve shown the past few weeks how much it chaps their ass. For us, we always hate them no matter the sport so its nice that they're actually worth a **** for once so our effort isn't wasted like normal.
It's funny, UT fans don't talk about any other team, it's all about UK, tells you all you need to know.

I can smell the fear emanating from UK fans from here. Either that or we are visiting Rupp a day or two before y'all monthly baths.

you continue to amaze me
you are the first UT fan i have ever spoken to that even knew what a bath is
you must have a parent that is a UK fan

after this year and they suck again they will go back into hiding......as always

Reactions: kl40504
We swept Kentucky in the regular season last year, doubt it changes this year

Reactions: dirtyrock15
It's funny, UT fans don't talk about any other team, it's all about UK, tells you all you need to know.
That is because UK fans are afraid to venture off the CBB board. It is like y'all are all corralled up in one tiny spot. If we wanted to talk to other SEC CBB teams there would be precious few to have a conversation with.:)

That is because UK fans are afraid to venture off the CBB board. It is like y'all are all corralled up in one tiny spot. If we wanted to talk to other SEC CBB teams there would be precious few to have a conversation with.:)
More fake news. There are more UK fans on the fb board than UT fans as well as here on the cbb board. We're just a better fan base, deal with it.

you continue to amaze me
you are the first UT fan i have ever spoken to that even knew what a bath is
you must have a parent that is a UK fan
giphy.gif

It is no secret of Cats fear of bath tubs.

I will give y'all some props for inventing the toothbrush though. If it had been invented in Tennessee, it would have been called a teethbrush.:)

For as long as I can remember, UK fans used to bitch and moan about the SEC being weak and bringing down UK’s SOS.

Now that Tennessee has a better team, all we get are insults and excuses. Poor form.
Youve gotten insults from us regardless of how good UT is. Nothing has changed be real.

Reactions: mebeblue2
Well for 1, I'm talking about this board, you know, the place you UT fans visit only when your team is any good. #bandwagonfans.

#2, UK is on all boards, if you think this is the only board that UK fans frequent, you obviously live in a cave with zero internet access.

#3, there are 365 or so NCAA programs out there, Duke is the #1 topic for pretty much everyone, but all you UT fans want to talk about is UK. You talk about UK and UK fans more than you guys talk about your own team and your team is #1 in the country for just the second time in its history.
Heck, you started this thread like a year before the game, because you're so obsessed with UK.

Well for 1, I'm talking about this board, you know, the place you UT fans visit only when your team is any good. #bandwagonfans.

#2, UK is on all boards, if you think this is the only board that UK fans frequent, you obviously live in a cave with zero internet access.

#3, there are 365 or so NCAA programs out there, Duke is the #1 topic for pretty much everyone, but all you UT fans want to talk about is UK. You talk about UK and UK fans more than you guys talk about your own team and your team is #1 in the country for just the second time in its history.
Heck, you started this thread like a year before the game, because you're so obsessed with UK.
Youre going to get a response justifying why UT was 5-7 in football last season and a link to a great potato salad recipe. Just a hunch

Reactions: kyjeff1

C'mon Jeff...

1 Everyone goes where their team has success. That is why UK fans live here like a covey of dove. Your statement makes you look foolish in light f the evidence.

2 UK fans are rarely on the CFB and never until a recently.

3 UT has no rivalry with Duke, I don't know the last if any time we played them With none on the horizon unless we see them in the Tourney.

UT/UK series this year will pretty well decide the SEC and that is what we care about.

C'mon Jeff...

1 Everyone goes where their team has success. That is why UK fans live here like a covey of dove. Your statement makes you look foolish in light f the evidence.

3 UT has no rivalry with Duke, I don't know the last if any time we played them With none on the horizon unless we see them in the Tourney.

UT/UK series this year will pretty well decide the SEC and that is what we care about.
#1 proves you still have no idea about the BBN, we're everywhere.

#2 UK fans have always been on the FB board and regardless of record, UK fans fill the stands. Always have.

#3 UT doesn't have a rivalry with UK, hate to break it to you, but only UT fans think that bama is their rival in FB and UK us their rival in bb. Your rival is Memphis.

Now if you said you want to be UK's rival, well that would make sense.

#1 proves you still have no idea about the BBN, we're everywhere.

#2 UK fans have always been on the FB board and regardless of record, UK fans fill the stands. Always have.

#3 UT doesn't have a rivalry with UK, hate to break it to you, but only UT fans think that bama is their rival in FB and UK us their rival in bb. Your rival is Memphis.

Now if you said you want to be UK's rival, well that would make sense.

1 Jeff you need to take those meds the Dr gave you.

2 No Jeff, just no...
wK5WH.So.79.jpeg

3 UT has beaten UK more than any team has beaten UK. In the last 5 years the record is 5/6 and UT took it the series 2/1 last year. Go ahead and pretend.

Bonus UT still considers UK a football rival even though they haven't won in Knoxville in 34 years. We are in the same conference and we play every year.

Reactions: HRTheCard
C'mon Jeff...

She continues to post this stupidity.

THERE ARE MORE KENTUCKY FANS ON THE FOOTBALL BOARD THAN TENNESSEE FANS DUMBASS.

Reactions: mebeblue2

2 No Jeff, just no...
wK5WH.So.79.jpeg

3 UT has beaten UK more than any team has beaten UK. In the last 5 years the record is 5/6 and UT took it the series 2/1 last year. Go ahead and pretend.

Bonus UT still considers UK a football rival even though they haven't won in Knoxville in 34 years. We are in the same conference and we play every year.

#2 was complete homer material lol

2 No Jeff, just no...
wK5WH.So.79.jpeg

#1 Meds? What kind of a weird response is that?

#2 the picture you posted clearly indicates that the game hadn't even started yet. Fail.

3 well duh, UT has also played UK more than anyone else. UT is not UK's rival, I know that's what you weirdos want, but it's not true at all. Florida is closer to rival status than UT. Know why? They have at least accomplished something in the NCAAT.

If UT fans consider UK a rival in football, well, that's your problem, that's not true either.

#1 Meds? What kind of a weird response is that?

#2 the picture you posted clearly indicates that the game hadn't even started yet. Fail.

3 well duh, UT has also played UK more than anyone else. UT is not UK's rival, I know that's what you weirdos want, but it's not true at all. Florida is closer to rival status than UT. Know why? They have at least accomplished something in the NCAAT.

If UT fans consider UK a rival in football, well, that's your problem, that's not true either.
Jeff, there is no call for name calling, "weirdos". Just relax and enjoy the build up to the game.:)

ADVERTISEMENT