ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: UT at UK Saturday

Who Wins UT at UK

• Kentucky

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 26 26.5%

• Total voters
Well yeah, but when you avoid ranked teams for 3 months, that's going to happen.

Ok. You have to admit that this is just stupid. You and I both know that they don’t create their SEC schedule. It’s not their fault that it’s unbalanced. And with Gonzaga, 2 of Kansas/Marquette/Louisville in the OOC, that’s more than most people.

Ok. You have to admit that this is just stupid. You and I both know that they don’t create their SEC schedule. It’s not their fault that it’s unbalanced. And with Gonzaga, 2 of Kansas/Marquette/Louisville in the OOC, that’s more than most people.
Stupid??? Where did I say that UT created it's own schedule???
Is it true or not? They have not played a ranked team since early December. True or false?

This is Rich coming from a UL fan too, you dudes go right to that "UK gets to play in that weak ass SEC" well constantly.

So which is it? Does strength of schedule matter or not? Seems like it only matters when it fits your agenda huh?

How is my statement false? If you are a good team and you play a bunch of unranked teams, is it far fetched to believe that you'll be undefeated in those games vs a club that has played 8 or 9 ranked teams?

I have more than you could imagine. The thing is I like to kid around, but I rarely like to get people upset.
Upset? Hmm, you're not a very good judge of character I see.

I guess it's okay for you to dish it out, you just don't like it coming back at you.

Got it.

Reactions: kl40504
Upset? Hmm, you're not a very good judge of character I see.

I guess it's okay for you to dish it out, you just don't like it coming back at you.

Got it.
Laughing Jeff, I imagine I could turn you every way, but loose on a message board. Now that you have said, you are game I'll keep it in mind, but remember and don't get mad cause I'm always just kidding.

Laughing Jeff, I imagine I could turn you every way, but loose on a message board. Now that you have said, you are game I'll keep it in mind, but remember and don't get mad cause I'm always just kidding.
Hmm, I'm not too concerned Della, looks like it doesn't take too much effort to scare you off honestly.

Lol I love all the reverse jinx’s going on in this thread!Laughing I hear all the talk about UT but playing good teams but I don’t think that matters. They are a good veteran team and it will/should be a close game but in the end I think UK will be up for this game and defend Rupp...Cats by 10!!!

PS... All you people picking UK are gonna piss @della off!

Last edited:
I really want to bet UT but you UT people have not done a good job of convincing me.

How about the total? Are y’all gonna try to hold this to a low scoring game or run it?

How is my statement false? If you are a good team and you play a bunch of unranked teams, is it far fetched to believe that you'll be undefeated in those games vs a club that has played 8 or 9 ranked teams?

Per ESPN schedule, Kentucky has played 5 ranked teams since December 9th. 3 were at home, 1 was neutral, 1 away.

If Tennessee had that schedule I believe it would be very similar win wise because Tennessee proved themselves in the non conference.

Their schedule is very backloaded starting today.

Including today, Kentucky has 2 ranked teams left, both Tennessee.

Including today, Tennessee has 3 left. Because teams lose and become unranked, currently Auburn and Miss St are not going to be ranked when Tenn plays them, but they were at least 1 time for Uk. That’s the biggest difference in SEC schedule.

Congrats on being UCF football.
Is everything ok at home? You seem very upset that Tennessee’s worst team in football history beat Kentucky’s best... and that we’ve rightfully taken OUR spot on top of the SEC in basketball. I don’t expect us being passed up for the next 10 years or so.

Is everything ok at home? You seem very upset that Tennessee’s worst team in football history beat Kentucky’s best... and that we’ve rightfully taken OUR spot on top of the SEC in basketball. I don’t expect us being passed up for the next 10 years or so.
You must be under duress making posts this ******ed. Your mom must be out of chewing tobacco and throwing pots and pans around the trailer again. Hustle up, you've got time before tipoff.

On another note, good luck to @della and all the other UT fans on this board. Here’s to a good clean hard fought game!!! Hope we crumble good ole Rocky Top!!! :p(Middle finger)
Good luck to y'all too on everything except the scoreboard. GBO!

Stupid??? Where did I say that UT created it's own schedule???
Is it true or not? They have not played a ranked team since early December. True or false?

This is Rich coming from a UL fan too, you dudes go right to that "UK gets to play in that weak ass SEC" well constantly.

So which is it? Does strength of schedule matter or not? Seems like it only matters when it fits your agenda huh?

This! Couldn’t have said it better!

Reactions: kyjeff1
Tennessee is nowhere near Duke’s league. Solid, but nothing to fear.

Seriously, does Tennessee normally settle for so many jumpers? I'm not sure they've gotten the ball inside once so far.

Is Tennessee usually a jump shooting team?

UK is one of the few teams that can match them in terms of bigs. Think they are just pressing a bit right now. Refs are letting them play and UT hasn't adjusted real well yet.

Grant Williams is a flopping bitch. Dude spends most of his PT laying on the floor.

PJ Washington is one of the biggest douchebags that college basketball has seen in the last few years.

And I love him for it, too.

By the way, still not as unlikable as Grayson Allen.

Are you talking about that one team that lost to Syracuse at home ? Lol

Don't forget the need for a dramatic comeback to win at Louisville. Kentucky and Tennessee both man-handled Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT