ADVERTISEMENT

Other Schools Tried to Convince UK Player to Transfer

Sooooo, you don't see how these two things aren't the same do you?

Often the one who is the same obviously doesn't realize it. How can they, right? No one wants to be that person they despise. Having to verbalize over and over a justification for being so worked with another school and fanbase is a pretty clear sign. It is kind of creepy AF at times though.

As for your other post, it is interesting that people are talking about me. I had no idea. Does that also go on in your head or is this a real thing? I'm flattered either way.

Like I said, if you say it, it must be true!Laughing

You had no idea??? Lol you’re known as the guy that comes running to Sugar Tits protection. Have a good day, I’m heading to the Smokys!!!

I have NEVER started a thread to get “attention” from UK fans.
Truth is, they see my name & a UNC topic & run like a moth to a flame.
UK fans on here are more obsessed with me than I am UK.

IlliterateDishonestBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

• uncfan in kyWell-Known Member

Lurkeraspect84;

• This thread worked out well.

uncfaninky ;
  • Actually it did.
The two fan bases that I knew couldn’t resist posting in a thread of mine are here in full force.

27 uncfan in ky, Feb 5, 2020

Last edited:
Oh man, great game. I'm glad UK won, because UNC was such a classless program that year.

Why was that? How could anyone possibly find that team classless? That was as non-threatening a UNC team as I can ever remember filled with just a bunch of good dudes who were just decent at basketball.

Just going to set this here . . .

Lurkeraspect84;

• uncfaninky ;

• Actually it did.
    The two fan bases that I knew couldn’t resist posting in a thread of mine are here in full force.

Thanks for making my point.
I make a UNC thread & UK fans come running.
I’m glad you see how obsessed you guys are with me also.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Absolutely. I enjoy that @uncfan in ky pushes back. If we all got along it would be so boring. Also, yes, I recognize the irony that I tagged him. :p
It would just be rude if you didn't. We are talking about him.

I appreciate him and the laughs he brings me. I laughed heavily this morning at a post he made. One of my favorite post all time from him. For that, I thank him.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Why was that? How could anyone possibly find that team classless? That was as non-threatening a UNC team as I can ever remember filled with just a bunch of good dudes who were just decent at basketball.
Think deeper Cory.

Think deeper Cory.

Well, using the word literally would not be thinking deeper IMO but I feel ya.

I'm also probably on the spectrum or something as I immediately try to figure out whether that group had more AFAM classes others to see if it would make sense or not, which is pretty dumb on my part.

Reactions: kyjeff1
This makes no sense. If you're going to say that Cal's 96 and 2008 Final Four's don’t count, than you can't count Pitino's 12 and 13 final fours, they were vacated too.

Nice troll attempt, that's all you do. Try something different, your schtick is old.

Pitino went to the final four at Louisville in 05, which hasn’t been vacated. I think that was dudes point, idk.

But yea the whole vacating games premise is garbage, everyone remembers who played in and won the games, Regardless of whether the ncaa “vacated” it later or not.

Pitino went to the final four at Louisville in 05, which hasn’t been vacated. I think that was dudes point, idk.

But yea the whole vacating games premise is garbage, everyone remembers who played in and won the games, Regardless of whether the ncaa “vacated” it later or not.

if you play a game using ineligible players why should that game not be vacated?
had ul got caught earlier then they never would have played those games that got vacated
so the teams that really got screwed were the teams ul beat in the tournament
they were beaten by players that were not eligible to play

IlliterateDishonestBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

Lurkeraspect84;

uncfaninky ;
  • Actually it did.

Thanks for making my point.
I make a UNC thread & UK fans come running.
I’m glad you see how obsessed you guys are with me also.

So you admit to making a bait thread and now you’re saying you didn’t. Alrighty then!

Apparently there are some really stupid UK fans on here.
I never said I didn’t make a “bait” thread. I said I didn’t make a thread to get attention from UK fans.

You see, this is a NATIONAL board. There are fans of many many different teams. The point I was making is that when I make a post about UNC, UK fans just can’t help themselves.
I find it very very flattering.

I never said I didn’t make a “bait” thread. I said I didn’t make a thread to get attention from UK fans.

You see, this is a NATIONAL board. There are fans of many many different teams. The point I was making is that when I make a post about UNC, UK fans just can’t help themselves.
I really don't understand other UNC fans saying you focus on UK too much.

I have no idea where they get that from.

I really don't understand other UNC fans saying you focus on UK too much.

I have no idea where they get that from.
Do I post in UK threads? Sure I do. I can also name plenty of UK fans that are in EVERY Louisville or UNC or Duke thread also.
I posted a “Happy Anniversary” thread a few years ago as a middle finger to everyone pissed that UNC was found innocent by the NCAA.
It was geared towards every fan base that had a problem with it.... somehow, I’ve been accused of posting that towards UK fans.

Do I post in UK threads? Sure I do. I can also name plenty of UK fans that are in EVERY Louisville or UNC or Duke thread also.
I posted a “Happy Anniversary” thread a few years ago as a middle finger to everyone pissed that UNC was found innocent by the NCAA.
It was geared towards every fan base that had a problem with it.... somehow, I’ve been accused of posting that towards UK fans.

I don't think you miss one. It's like a personal mission to repeat the same stuff, but hey,its important to you.

I don't think you miss one. It's like a personal mission to repeat the same stuff, but hey,its important to you.
I count 4 threads on the 1st page that has UK in title.
I’ve posted in 1 out of the 4.... guess you’re just seeing ghosts.

Maybe but that doesn’t mean I’m always after UK fans.
You guys are just the idiots that keep taking the bait.

No, we just like to make fun of your dumbass! You’re just dumb enough to think you’re doing something. You think for the fact that we make fun of you we are obsessed with you. How can you be that dumb???

I count 4 threads on the 1st page that has UK in title.
I’ve posted in 1 out of the 4.... guess you’re just seeing ghosts.
OK, we'll ignore history and focus on page one. Whatever dude, we're well aware of your habits.

No one here is smart enough to have a memory, and are gullible enough to buy the bs.

Pretty sure you said that was a “bait thread”! Wonder if anyone has pics of you saying that? Hmm

OK, we'll ignore history and focus on page one. Whatever dude, we're well aware of your habits.

No one here is smart enough to have a memory, and are gullible enough to buy the bs.
Damn,you hate to be proven wrong. It’s ok, I wonder how many UNC threads you miss?

I just said it was a bait thread you dipshit.... it just wasn’t aimed towards UK fans.

Lol it wasn’t? Ok, who was it aimed at then??? You’re the biggest dumbass I’ve ever seen. You make up a fake wife that has a Cowboys tat on her ass and like Luker said, you actually believe that anybody believes a word you say. You own fan base don’t even like you dude. Does that not tell you something???

It wasn't his point, he didn't know they were in the 05 FF either.

Lol it wasn’t? Ok, who was it aimed at then??? You’re the biggest dumbass I’ve ever seen. You make up a fake wife that has a Cowboys tat on her ass and like Luker said, you actually believe that anybody believes a word you say. You own fan base don’t even like you dude. Does that not tell you something???
I just ****ing told you it was a middle finger to every fan base that cried when UNC was cleared.
Can you not read?

Do you understand what a bait thread is? Something tells me you don't and there isn't a soul on this board that doesn't know that you are obsessed with hating UK. You're the UNC version of AFAM, only worse, because you lie.

Do you understand what a bait thread is? Something tells me you don't and there isn't a soul on this board that doesn't know that you are obsessed with hating UK. You're the UNC version of AFAM, only worse, because you lie.
God damn UK fans are stupid. FOR THE 1000000th time. It was a bait thread... it was a thread to every fan base that cried when UNC was cleared.
Jesus you people are stupid.
BUt, it wasn’t aimed at any certain fan base.

ADVERTISEMENT