ADVERTISEMENT

OT 2020 NFL general discussion thread.

49ers have had two opportunities to put points on the board and failed. Garrapolo sucks. Throwing in the towel.

What’s the story with Seattle’s D? Are they just bad, or do they have a lot of injured players that will be returning?

I realize they’re playing well today (apparently).

I am officially over the Jimmy G experiment. This fvcker can't get a drive going against the worst fvcking defense in the league. You have arguably the best TE in the league and you can't get him involved.

At least I won't be disappointed in February. That’s the worst time to be disappointed.

Reactions: bMORE607
At least I won't be disappointed in February. That’s the worst time to be disappointed.
After watching today’s game. Idk who is beating the Chiefs. They toyed with us on MNF. The Steelers should have lost today with the Ravens committing 4 TOs and the the Steelers “not committing” a penalty in the 2nd half.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
After watching today’s game. Idk who is beating the Chiefs. They toyed with us on MNF. The Steelers should have lost today with the Ravens committing 4 TOs and the the Steelers “not committing” a penalty in the 2nd half.

Despite the lopsided scores in the last few games, the Chiefs’ O-line is a problem right now. Patchwork group of schmucks. If they don’t get that sorted out, it could bite them in the ass at some point.

Tampa Bay looks good.

Yea I can’t see any other scenario than Tampa vs KC in the super bowl, barring a catastrophic injury to Brady or mahomes.

It’s about like watching the nba a few years ago when everyone knew it was gonna be warriors vs cavs in the end, every game that was played before that was just a formality.

Yea I can’t see any other scenario than Tampa vs KC in the super bowl, barring a catastrophic injury to Brady or mahomes.

It’s about like watching the nba a few years ago when everyone knew it was gonna be warriors vs cavs in the end, every game that was played before that was just a formality.
Really? I'm not completely sold on Tampa Bay. And if they don't win the division they could be going to GB in the playoffs.

I wouldn't go that far. Seattle's defense sucks, but I wouldn't be shocked to see the offense carry them into the SB.

I think the Chiefs have the best A game in the AFC, but they don't always bring it.

Pittsburgh does seem to get calls year after year.

Maybe they sympathize with rapists.

I think they are chalk right now but a lot can happen between now and the playoffs.

I am pretty impressed with some of the young QBs this year.

Burrow is the real deal. Dude can play.

Herbert has put up some #'s.

Lock showed something in the 2nd half yesterday.

Murray looks like he could be a star.

Lock should make a decent backup in a few years.

Murray and Herbert look good. Burrow as well, but he has an absolute shit organization he has to overcome. IDK about Lock. I haven't seen him a lot, but he seems like a shittier Josh Allen.

Another injury for the 49ers. Kittle out 8 weeks.
Jimmy G out minimal of 6 weeks. Hopefully not to be back in a 49ers uniform. They traded Kwan Alexander to the Saints. He was injured a lot. But was crucial to the defense.

What a year.

I’ve seen exactly one play of Daniel Jones and I’m ready to call him the worst QB in NFL history.

Had the most open receiver I’ve ever seen streaking down the sideline for an easy TD and he turns to his right to toss it right into the hands of a d-back.

I’ve seen exactly one play of Daniel Jones and I’m ready to call him the worst QB in NFL history.

Had the most open receiver I’ve ever seen streaking down the sideline for an easy TD and he turns to his right to toss it right into the hands of a d-back.
Family friend is a Giants fan, absolutely loathes him and Gettleman their GM.

Half our defense got the Rona and we are going to be the team that puts the NFL into a pickle because we already had our bye.
Turns out a false positive test cost us four key players. Probably would have lost either way.

Who had Richie James on their fantasy team?

Hey @MrBaracus you guys make give us our first real ass kicking of the year. I’m very excited about Matt Rhule and think what he’s done with this roster is next to a miracle. That said, we’ve been competitive in every game we’ve played, and I think we are due for the staffs first blowout.

Hey @MrBaracus you guys make give us our first real ass kicking of the year. I’m very excited about Matt Rhule and think what he’s done with this roster is next to a miracle. That said, we’ve been competitive in every game we’ve played, and I think we are due for the staffs first blowout.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s fairly close. The offense is a little less explosive right now due to some injuries. I don’t know much about Carolina’s D-line, but I think it’s fairly strong, right? KC’s O-line is in a sorry state of affairs, especially when it comes to opening running lanes.

The Chiefs also tend to be inconsistent effort-wise. If they come out with the (lack of) intensity they had vs the Raiders, it could bite them.

Penalties and giving up multiple fourth down conversions. Solid recipe for a loss.

ADVERTISEMENT