ADVERTISEMENT

OT 2020 NFL general discussion thread.

I couldn’t imagine being this big of a crybaby having a team as good as he does. Brady hurts a lot of feelings. You nailed it, though
He's hurt the feelings of every AFC team for 2 decades. It's hilarious that the Chiefs think they're the first team to get the short end of the stick by a Brady team.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Wait, so I'm making that up? You didn't have a meltdown and announce that you were leaving?
Go find the thread I made announcing I was leaving. There isn’t one. By all means, keep trying to distract us from the fact that you’re still bitching about Tom Brady dragging his nuts on your face.

I thought I was the only one who saw him list Chris Simms as an expert. RollLaugh
Did you hear the audio in that one? Has anyone ever been so incredibly wrong so many times in one take? More comical is the negative Browns fans ate it up at the time as they wanted McDaniel.

Go find the thread I made announcing I was leaving. There isn’t one. By all means, keep trying to distract us from the fact that you’re still bitching about Tom Brady dragging his nuts on your face.

I didn't say you made a thread. You had a meltdown in the middle of a thread.

Are you denying that?

What a "gotcha" moment. Simms didn't like a hire that no one else liked either.

That probably means that you know more than he does about football.
Simms loves riling up people and many bought in at the time, sure. Did you hear the clip? I mean, could the guy have been more off base on every comment he made?

And, yes, I did know more about him when it came to hiring a coach for the Browns.

Simms loves riling up people and many bought in at the time, sure. Did you hear the clip? I mean, could the guy have been more off base on every comment he made?

And, yes, I did know more about him when it came to hiring a coach for the Browns.

The fact that he got more out of the Browns than other recent coaches isn't saying much. This is also the best roster they've had in a long time, no? Plus, there might have been other coaches available who could've done more.

What else did he say that rustled you? That the Browns are a dumpster fire? That it's ridiculous to have an analytics nerd micro-managing your coach?

The fact that he got more out of the Browns than other recent coaches isn't saying much. This is also the best roster they've had in a long time, no? Plus, there might have been other coaches available who could've done more.

What else did he say that rustled you? That the Browns are a dumpster fire? That it's ridiculous to have an analytics nerd micro-managing your coach?
Nothing rustled me at all. I laughed at him and anyone who took his comments as gospel.

The guy saying they only hired Stefanski because they could meet with him before Saleh was pretty funny. Hard to decide what was the funniest as he was so off base on everything.

Nothing rustled me at all. I laughed at him and anyone who took his comments as gospel.

The guy saying they only hired Stefanski because they could meet with him before Saleh was pretty funny. Hard to decide what was the funniest as he was so off base on everything.

Don't know about all that, but he's a respected analyst. And I'll go out on a limb and say that he probably knows more about football and NFL rosters than anyone from this board.

Don't know about all that, but he's a respected analyst. And I'll go out on a limb and say that he probably knows more about football and NFL rosters than anyone from this board.
That's fine, but does not make him immune from making an incredibly dumb comment. Or in this case many incredibly dumb comments.

Might he know more about an NFL roster than those here? sure. But something tells me Paul Dipodesta is better than Simms would be in hiring a coach and overall NFL smarts when it comes to the draft, FA, etc.

Not gonna speculate on cause of VJ's passing but glanced thru a few articles seemed he was staying at a hotel for a few weeks. So young sad news.

It looks like both Thomas Davis and Greg Olsen will be signing 1 day contracts with the Carolina Panthers next week to officially retire as Panthers.

Who you want jimbo? Justin Fields? Got to be the safest qb pick behind Lawrence.

I trust the kid from BYU way more than the one from ndsu, but not like I have a clue.

Reactions: dtgold88
Who you want jimbo? Justin Fields? Got to be the safest qb pick behind Lawrence.

I trust the kid from BYU way more than the one from ndsu, but not like I have a clue.
If we don’t get Watson, I definitely want Fields. Everything I have read from insiders says that we are going to be very aggressive on getting a new QB. Whether that’s Watson or trading up. And our front office seems to really like Fields.

Sorry for the late response. @ me and I’ll reply quicker :)

Just for future reference, I would rank the QBs in this draft accordingly

1. Lawrence
2. Fields
3. Wilson
4. Lance
5. Jones
6. Trask

I would take Watson over all of them. And we aren’t getting TL. So go from there.

The 49ers are spending historical amounts of money on the OL. Not leaving much to improve their defensive backfield.

Just for future reference, I would rank the QBs in this draft accordingly

1. Lawrence
2. Fields
3. Wilson
4. Lance
5. Jones
6. Trask

I would take Watson over all of them. And we aren’t getting TL. So go from there.

thanks how is rank em too, I’m a little leery of Mac just bc he was throwing to nothing but all Americans all around him, seemingly.

I seen a few mocks with lance goo over fields and it’s crazy to me. Wilson over fields seems like a stretch, but the kid that ain’t played but 1 game in almost 2 years, I don’t see it, but who knows.

I feel like they had some decent years in there too.

I can only think of the one that they blew against the pats in the afc championship team when they had an amazing d but bottles holding them back.

I feel like mark Brunel was qb only other good team I remember in Jax but my memory is shit.

thanks how is rank em too, I’m a little leery of Mac just bc he was throwing to nothing but all Americans all around him, seemingly.

I seen a few mocks with lance goo over fields and it’s crazy to me. Wilson over fields seems like a stretch, but the kid that ain’t played but 1 game in almost 2 years, I don’t see it, but who knows.
Yea, I definitely don’t want the last two. And I have a feeling the other four are going off the board in the first 7 picks. Hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see us snagging a top QB without trading up. And we are at 8 Eyeroll

Yea, I definitely don’t want the last two. And I have a feeling the other four are going off the board in the first 7 picks. Hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see us snagging a top QB without trading up. And we are at 8 Eyeroll

I know mocks aren’t worth anything but all the espn ones seem to think Carolina will trade up to a top 3-4 pick and get lance or fields. With Lawrence and Wilson going 1-2

but I’ve also seen nfl network drafts that have fields sliding to 8.

I just hope GB gets a WR I’ve heard of. We have a terrible pick but the wr class is soo deep.

unless we can sign either fuller/golloday/ or juju. Or trade for obj 😂 a man can dream right. I hate obj but I know he’s got talentin spades and I can’t see how to stop Adams on one side and obj on the other with Rodgers under center and jones back.

I can only think of the one that they blew against the pats in the afc championship team when they had an amazing d but bottles holding them back.

I feel like mark Brunel was qb only other good team I remember in Jax but my memory is shit.

It's amazing how often these "blown" games vs Brady involve massive penalty disparities. Refs completely took over that game in particular.

Last edited:
Yea there were some def bs calls. I feel like maybe one PI in particular was just atrocious.

Why a jags fan? Jax ties or something?

I mean I know it first team is KC, Jax just seems like an odd team for anyone to “adopt” if they don’t live close.

I mean I know it first team is KC, Jax just seems like an odd team for anyone to “adopt” if they don’t live close.

Talking about me? I'm no Jacksonville fan. Hail is the unfortunate one. He would've been better off following the Lions.

I think in hails lifetime the Jags have been better than the lions. I’m pretty sure Detroit has the longest playoff win drought in the NFL, followed by the Bengals.

Reactions: Villian07
ADVERTISEMENT