ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe...

giphy.gif

This guy destroyed Wiseman in their recent matchup a couple of months ago. Hes a problem
Offensively, he needs polish, but his game is very well-rounded outside of that. If he were 2+ inches taller, he'd be a no-doubt 5 in the pros.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
I’m glad this thread is back on topic. Funny how UK fans can trash UL in every thread but as soon as someone trashes UK, certain people get their feeling hurt.

As in @JC for 3 ? He can’t take his blue tinters off even on this board. Can’t imagine how bad he is on the kitty board. Loads of delusion and wishful thinking. Gets old with his shtick that doesn’t change. Rinse and repeat nonsense and only comprehends stuff that he wants to hear.

Maxey, Whitney, Allen, Scottie Lewis, Tshiebwe,.... another great class at UK.

If we're going full homer, add Wiseman, Carey, Stewart, Anthony, Hurt, McDaniels, and Precious. Going 1-9 would put Duke's pesky 1-3 to shame. Boy-oh-boy.gif

As in @JC for 3 ? He can’t take his blue tinters off even on this board. Can’t imagine how bad he is on the kitty board. Loads of delusion and wishful thinking. Gets old with his shtick that doesn’t change. Rinse and repeat nonsense and only comprehends stuff that he wants to hear.
Him & a few other UK fans. Notice once the UK put downs come up the big bad UK mod steps in?

Reactions: HRTheCard

....Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.
(....or U6 fans either)

I don’t feel great about any of the bigs we’re after but it’s hard to imagine missing on all of them.

I think we’re top 2 for Carey, Wiseman and Tshiebwe but supposedly the other program is leading in all 3 recruitments.

I don’t feel great about any of the bigs we’re after but it’s hard to imagine missing on all of them.

I think we’re top 2 for Carey, Wiseman and Tshiebwe but supposedly the other program is leading in all 3 recruitments.

you never know until they commit
the so called recruiting experts miss as much as they guess right
they all fluff their percentages from the last couple of days before a recruit commits somewhere

i think we lead for Carey
Wiseman is a toss up
Tshiebwe i think WVU leads but only by a slim margin (not the lock WVU fans think)

we will land 1 maybe two of the above

Not that I think it's happening, but I'd like to see Tshiebwe commit to Illinois this weekend solely to watch this thread spiral out of control when a lowly program like Illinois steals him away.

Not that I think it's happening, but I'd like to see Tshiebwe commit to Illinois this weekend solely to watch this thread spiral out of control when a lowly program like Illinois steals him away.
Keep hoping.

What everyone but you can tell is that you are a fan of the biggest cheater in college basketball history.
What you don’t understand is that I can’t be a fan of the biggest cheaters in college basketball history because I’m not a fan of The University of Kentucky.

Reactions: lkc1234
ADVERTISEMENT