ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe...

I’m saying god it would suck to be an Indiana fan.
Not as bad as a KU fan here in a few months, or so. What is this now---3 major violations? First Brown...Then Roy....Now Self.

Hell you guys have the same amount of NCAA infractions as titles..Laughing

Reactions: EerNearClemson
Not as bad as a KU fan here in a few months, or so. What is this now---3 major violations? First Brown...Then Roy....Now Self.

Hell you guys have the same amount of NCAA infractions as titles..Laughing
What violation has ku committed? I don’t recall anything in the news.

Thanks. Just not my kind of language. My dad always said using curse words is a sign that an individual has a lack of a good vocabulary.
That’s fine. We all knew what your intent was anyway so you basically said it even if you didn’t want to.

Kansas is in the FBI report. Bill self named in that report for knowing/authorizing payments. Also for requesting a payment from adidas or they would find a different shoe company to represent

Reactions: kl40504
Tshiebwe should really be a top 5 ranked kid considering you know hes never a OAD.

He will be better as a soph/junior than any 5 star freshman big will be when Tshiebwe is that old, IMO.

I hope he stays 2 or 3 years. One of the national analysts from rivals said he's the best rebounder and has best motor he's seen coming out of HS.

NBAdraft.net has him as a one and done and #9 in the 2020 draft http://www.nbadraft.net/2020mock_draft

I hope he stays 2 or 3 years. One of the national analysts from rivals said he's the best rebounder and has best motor he's seen coming out of HS.

NBAdraft.net has him as a one and done and #9 in the 2020 draft http://www.nbadraft.net/2020mock_draft
Shoot, they already updated the 2020 NBA draft. Have Oscar going 9th to the Knicks. I hope he stays too.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Dont be so salty

Billy hahn has coached and recruited some great players and been around the game forever.

He recruited basically that whole Maryland team that went to back to back final fours and won a NC.
Didn't realize having interest in Billy Hahn was salty.

Noted to not make jokes about him.

Didn't realize having interest in Billy Hahn was salty.

Noted to not make jokes about him.

OptimalGlassHochstettersfrog.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What would you say killed the board? Just most of the regulars no longer posting?
I think so. Not exactly sure why, I’m not sure if the board was more of a preliminary type of social media that just got bypassed. The rivals network has also been a joke for so long, so many home boards have just died. Even the off-seasons used to be great

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT