ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe...

i have no idea where he ends up at, but i would put very little stock in the "crystal ball" until the day he picks a college

A UK guy predicted him to go to UK?

giphy.gif

I see your point, but Chris Fisher does have some legit connections

He has a CB already from a very good UK insider. Im all for UK getting him. I want Aidan (even though I think he's wayy down Uk's list).

I don't think you have to worry about that. He'll be committed by the time UK gives him a committable offer imo.

It's shameful, really.... especially in a city with the 2nd largest metro population in the US (>13 million). You're telling me you can't fill a 13K seat arena to 70% capacity? 1 person out of every 1000 to make it to the game, that's all it would take. RollLaugh
Dodgers offseason is a time for recovery.

If you lived on the beach would you really want to go to a fvcking terrible basketball/football game? Exactly.
Depends on the product. They've really been a terrible product.

If they had a blue blood product, some might care.

It's shameful, really.... especially in a city with the 2nd largest metro population in the US (>13 million). You're telling me you can't fill a 13K seat arena to 70% capacity? 1 person out of every 1000 to make it to the game, that's all it would take. RollLaugh

Talk to UL1986 - There's too many pro teams that dominate attendance. College athletics is not that big out there.

Please forgive me, I left out an underscore.... Communication can be about concepts. You got the conceptual part that I wrote, so I got the message across. How about that?

You just need to make sure you get it right next time so no one is confused between the 2 distinctly different people. :)

....while dolts like you and Rocky still talk like U6's chances in college hoops this year (or even the next 3 years) is something to talk about.

This is just shows how much you actually don't know, how incredibly biased you are, and how bright the blue led flashing and tinted glasses you have on every time you get on this site. Yet, you still don't talk about your own team. Oh...and add in wishful thinking.

This is just shows how much you actually don't know, how incredibly biased you are, and how bright the blue led flashing and tinted glasses you have on every time you get on this site. Yet, you still don't talk about your own team. Oh...and add in wishful thinking.

....Mack demanded a 7-year deal to coach at U6. If you can't see the reason for that, that's on you.

Please forgive me, I left out an underscore.... Communication can be about concepts. You got the conceptual part that I wrote, so I got the message across. How about that?

Don't go using big words like that. You're going to confuse these poor U6 fans...

I’m glad this thread is back on topic. Funny how UK fans can trash UL in every thread but as soon as someone trashes UK, certain people get their feeling hurt.

Don't go using big words like that. You're going to confuse these poor U6 fans...

The fact that you can't sense sarcasm and an obvious joke shows that your IQ level is incredibly low.

ADVERTISEMENT