ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations!!

1016CC0503

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2021
We all know how difficult it is to get victories in the tournament, some players never get any thru their four (or five) years in college.

That’s why it is so DAMN impressive that Oscar Tshiebwe and Trayce Jackson-Davis got 1 each in their college careers!

Hats off to them on all they have accomplished. Impressive stuff from these guys.

We all know how difficult it is to get victories in the tournament, some players never get any thru their four (or five) years in college.

That’s why it is so DAMN impressive that Oscar Tshiebwe and Trayce Jackson-Davis got 1 each in their college careers!

Hats off to them on all they have accomplished. Impressive stuff from these guys.
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

You're giving congrats for going 4 years to college? I don't think they are in a celebrating mood. Just a guess.

You're giving congrats for going 4 years to college? I don't think they are in a celebrating mood. Just a guess.

This guy is an illinois fan that’s salty about both of those guys winning awards over Kofi Cockburn i think.

Oscar was an animal in both tourney losses though. In his 3 tourney games he averaged 21 and 20. He more than carried his weight.

No, I’m celebrating each one of their lone victories in the tournament.

Neither of them had a tourney win until this season. So this is the high note!
Ok, carry on.

This guy is an illinois fan that’s salty about both of those guys winning awards over Kofi Cockburn i think.

Oscar was an animal in both tourney losses though. In his 3 tourney games he averaged 21 and 20. He more than carried his weight.
I remember that Cockburn stuff. I got no dog in that fight, though.

Has Oscar re-upped his 2 million dollar (per tourney win) NIL deal?

No, I’m celebrating each one of their lone victories in the tournament.

Neither of them had a tourney win until this season. So this is the high note!
I mean TJD does have two...Rather you wanna recognize last years win over Wyoming or not,is your choice...NCAA does, and that's good enough for me.

I'd be mad too if I predicted my team to win 16+ Big 10 games,and they only won 11....Got boucned in the 1st rounds of the BTT and the NCAAT.

Whatever helps with the pain man...

I mean TJD does have two...Rather you wanna recognize last years win over Wyoming or not,is your choice...NCAA does, and that's good enough for me.
Indiana fans celebrate play-in tourney games, you can’t make this embarrassing shit up folks.

So weird that you can find any of my post claiming that shit still! No surprises there though

I think they got their monies worth out of Oscar, it was the rest of the team that let them down.
Should’ve spread the money out.

Oscar ain’t winning shit unless Cal can buy double the 5-stars he has on his roster currently. It’s just science.

Indiana fans celebrate play-in tourney games, you can’t make this embarrassing shit up folks.

So weird that you can find any of my post claiming that shit still! No surprises there though
I don't think you understand what the word celebrates means. But being an Illini fan, I wouldn't expect you to...

Should’ve spread the money out.

Oscar ain’t winning shit unless Cal can buy double the 5-stars he has on his roster currently. It’s just science.
But, he can and has. Ever heard of the UK mega class?

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Why is an Illinois fan who hasn't seen a sweet 16 in almost 20 years talking shit about tournament games won?

This might just be the one you've been building towards Arch. I could see this one reaching 10 pages.
What can I say, I’m in a celebratory mood rn🤣

4 years of build up for THAT ending. Woof.

Still hurt Oscar beat cockburn for the NPOY I see. Respect the level of hate bro
Seriously guys, I’m CELEBRATING here, stop trying to bring the mood down.

Btw-No Rebounder of the Year Award this year. So sad.

I’m smart enough to know it’s also half of our last 3 years😂
Last 10 years....Illinois has been to the 2nd round twice. And you are actually on here ,beating your chest?

I mean I get it....Its a troll job. And that is cool....Its what you do.

TJD’s tournament win, of course…

Congratulations!!
Thanks....Congrats yourself on another year with no SW 16...

Illinois has two NCAAT wins since 2014, and you are on here with this....

I mean good trolling, I guess.

Reactions: MGO2022
Thanks....Congrats yourself on another year with no SW 16...

Illinois has two NCAAT wins since 2014, and you are on here with this....

I mean good trolling, I guess.
We have 2 wins since 3 years ago.

More than Indiana, even after their ‘Superbowl’ TJD Senior Season🤣

0 B1G titles, 1 tourney win, 1 play-in win. What a resumé!!

Illinois fan making a post calling out another program for lack of tournament success…
Are you unable to read?

I’m congratulating players for (finally) winning in the tournament, would’ve sucked to end their career winless in the tourney.

Plenty of past-Illinois players know that feeling.

Are you unable to read?

I’m congratulating players for (finally) winning in the tournament, would’ve sucked to end their career winless in the tourney.

Plenty of past-Illinois players know that feeling.
Loyola

We have 2 wins since 3 years ago.

More than Indiana, even after their ‘Superbowl’ TJD Senior Season🤣

0 B1G titles, 1 tourney win, 1 play-in win. What a resumé!!
Those are the ONLY two since 2013...

2014---NIT
2015--NIT
2016- 15-19---NO tourney
2017--NIT
2018--14-18
2019: 12-21
2020: 21-10--NCAAT cancelled
2021: 24-7: 2nd round
2022: 23-10--2nd round
2023: 20-13--1st round.

Serious, bro?

Those are the ONLY two since 2013...

2014---NIT
2015--NIT
2016- 15-19---NO tourney
2017--NIT
2018--14-18
2019: 12-21
2020: 21-10--NCAAT cancelled
2021: 24-7: 2nd round
2022: 23-10--2nd round
2023: 20-13--1st round.

Serious, bro?
Hahahahaha we’ve been over this before Tiny Tim.

I don’t give a fvck about the Groce Era, but I understand why you wish we were talking about that timeframe.

Senior season with TJD got you guys neither of the Big Ten Titles, tourney or regular season, and a singular victory in the NCAAT.

Now back to the NIT games or play-in type shit. LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT