ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe...

Those are the only 2 stats that matter when it comes to certain teams Winking they shift with what matters depending on who the team is that we're comparing, just so they feel better.

.....and other than parties w/strippers, in what accomplishment category of college basketball does UofLOL lead? I'll wait....

Reactions: catman111
Come'on, KisteK, you're better than that. Timeframing is a loser's tactic. It's so Louisville to do that.

What? Dude isn't even from the states. Highly, highly doubtful that he gives any fuchs that Kentucky holds an all time lead over Kansas or whatever. And I doubt he cares about his lifetime w/l record either. Prob really only cares about the games he watches and the way coaches use their bigs.

I wasn't the one who started any time-framing. And I seriously think that the majority of recruits are What Have You Done Lately guys. Not a Games Mean Something From the 1940s or 50s Guys or whatever.

I'm not going to include a "you're better than that" bc that's a loser tactic and I'm not sure it even really applies.

What? Dude isn't even from the states. Highly, highly doubtful that he gives any fuchs that Kentucky holds an all time lead over Kansas or whatever. And I doubt he cares about his lifetime w/l record either. Prob really only cares about the games he watches and the way coaches use their bigs.

I wasn't the one who started any time-framing. And I seriously think that the majority of recruits are What Have You Done Lately guys. Not a Games Mean Something From the 1940s or 50s or whatever.

I'm not going to include a "you're better than that" bc that's a loser tactic and I'm not sure it even really applies to my post.

...this one went of the tracks. The talk of records vs UK and stuff like that were a product of Preston running his yapper....

"Would love to see WVU land this kid. He’d be great in the Big 12, although I’m sure he’d hate losing to Kansas 2/3 times a year. If he goes to UK, he’ll only lose to Kansas once or twice a year.

Tough call."

....nothing to do with what Oscar knows about the 2 teams.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
Talk to your UK posters. They brought up the fake classes & wheels for heels.
I notice you didn’t call them out. Wonder why?

There’s no use.

If you don’t throw gas on that fire, they don’t show up. It just can’t be worth your time having that same convo every month.

Rivals.com’s Corey Evans also predicted Tshiebwe to UK earlier this week. He acknowledged that West Virginia might still be the leader, but that could change once Calipari puts on the full-court recruiting press.

“Let’s face it, man. Kentucky isn’t missing all their guys,” Evans told the Herald-Leader. “And I think when push comes to shove and if they decide to ramp things up for Oscar, I feel like a Kentucky offer and this official visit coming up for him can do wonders for the Wildcats.”

Bossi agrees that the 48-hour trip to Lexington later this month should make an impression on Tshiebwe, who will likely get to watch multiple UK practices, where Reid Travis, PJ Washington, Nick Richards and EJ Montgomery will be battling in the frontcourt.

So you guys use H2H against KU because that "works" but switch up the comparisons for other teams? Sounds like a lot of spin cycle to me..........with a hint of insecurity.

Titles are all that matters. Til they come across a UCLA fan. Luckily for them, a UCLA fan hasn't been spotted on the internet in over 10 years.

Those are the only 2 stats that matter when it comes to certain teams Winking they shift with what matters depending on who the team is that we're comparing, just so they feel better.
I guess you would feel that way when your program is nowhere near the top in any category except having the most scandals all at one time. Oh, and the most wins stripped from record.

Yup, that's the most important thing right?
Those kids that have a worthless degree will just have to deal with it.
But you still have those dirty banners up there. Congrats.
That’s rich coming from one & done university.

Titles are all that matters. Til they come across a UCLA fan. Luckily for them, a UCLA fan hasn't been spotted on the internet in over 10 years.
Don't know that I have ever seen a UK fan on any forum or in any conversation deflect or deny that UCLA is the king of titles.
This statement by you is just a bunch of crap thrown against a wall hoping it will stick.
The only people that are going to agree with you are desperate U6 fans that are trying their best to deflect any negative attention away from their program.
But seriously, can you post a link showing what you're claiming here?

There’s no use.

If you don’t throw gas on that fire, they don’t show up. It just can’t be worth your time having that same convo every month.
I quoted a UL fan about won- loss records.
A UK fan quoted me about the fake classes & cars.
I just spoke the truth. Still waiting on you to quote the UK fan that brought cheating up & telling them they’re ruining this thread.

That’s rich coming from one & done university.
Yup, UNC*** has never had a one and done player. Oops.

It's hilarious that you had to resort to that lame old junk. That was the popular knock on UK up until Duke started doing it, now it's okay.

By the way, how many years did Marvin Williams, Tony Bradley and Brandon Wright play ball at cheat-U?

Also, it's not like Roy isn't recruiting the same players as Cal, Self and K, he's just not getting them.

Lastly, I think everyone here (except UL fans, because it doesn't fit their agenda) will agree that winning with one and done players is far more difficult than winning with good veteran players and it's not even close.

But seriously, come back with something better or don't come back at all.

Stop trolling, all of you, and get back on topic. Otherwise we can just lock this one up. You sound like a bunch of fuggin' kindergartners.

giphy.gif

So I guess before the 2012 title game, all that "Thomas Robinson's gonna dominate Anthony Davis" was just all bravado when faced with the reality KU was gonna get beat?

I don't know a single KU fan in real life or the internetz who said this.

But if you want to compare cherry picked internet comments, I could probably dig up 30 RR posts from the last hour that are more ridiculous than that.

I don’t believe KU fans were saying that. However TRob did put up 18 & 17 that game. I’d say he showed well.

...this one went of the tracks. The talk of records vs UK and stuff like that were a product of Preston running his yapper....

"Would love to see WVU land this kid. He’d be great in the Big 12, although I’m sure he’d hate losing to Kansas 2/3 times a year. If he goes to UK, he’ll only lose to Kansas once or twice a year.

Tough call."

Oooh, so the boys can play. But I cannot. Got it.

Tough call."

You’re giving me too much credit. My ability to blow up a thread isn’t nearly as good as you state. I appreciate the kind words, though.

I was mearly talkn a little trash. Lighten up, Francis.

Him vs SO David McCormack .. twice?
Uh, yes please.

I knew Oscar was a good player and we've been on him for a long long time. However, I knew he was a great player when ole Self offered....he don't want to have to face this kid 2-3 times a year for 3/4 years.

Then Oscar just obliterated 5 star after 5 star this summer...now everyone's on him. Still think Huggs lands him but he also has the kids he hangs with, in his ear, about the UK/KU, and practically everyone else in the country.

Lets face it, Huggs usually doesn't win these types of recruiting battles. but I think he wins this one. Add that to a top 20 recruiting class last year and WVU is very dangerous, more so than normal, for the next 5 years.

As hyped as I am to watch Bookie and Sags go at it this year, would love to see Oscar T and McCormack for a couple years. They are both beasts.

WVU and Kanssas is must see TV anyways and we hardly need reason to tune in or be there in person. The buzz in the coliseum when the Jayhawks are in town is palpable....

I knew Oscar was a good player and we've been on him for a long long time. However, I knew he was a great player when ole Self offered....he don't want to have to face this kid 2-3 times a year for 3/4 years.

Then Oscar just obliterated 5 star after 5 star this summer...now everyone's on him. Still think Huggs lands him but he also has the kids he hangs with, in his ear, about the UK/KU, and practically everyone else in the country.

Lets face it, Huggs usually doesn't win these types of recruiting battles. but I think he wins this one. Add that to a top 20 recruiting class last year and WVU is very dangerous, more so than normal, for the next 5 years.

As hyped as I am to watch Bookie and Sags go at it this year, would love to see Oscar T and McCormack for a couple years. They are both beasts.

WVU and Kanssas is must see TV anyways and we hardly need reason to tune in or be there in person. The buzz in the coliseum when the Jayhawks are in town is palpable....

Only thing that’s missing in this post is giving KU a handjob

ADVERTISEMENT