ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe...

No I just find it funny that you are denying the fact that KU has owned UK lately and try to hide behind the overall H2H record. That's all. It's not surprising someone like you would do that. You can't see without putting on the blue tinted glasses.

Maybe. But we beat them when it mattered the most. Just like we did to U6.

No I just find it funny that you are denying the fact that KU has owned UK lately and try to hide behind the overall H2H record. That's all. It's not surprising someone like you would do that. You can't see without putting on the blue tinted glasses.

...it's called seeing the 'BIG PICTURE'. Cherry-picking timeframes are for losers. They're 9-22 vs UK and 0-1 when the title was on the line.

So does everyone else for all of the recruits they go after.

Agreed but I do not think UK and Duke recruiters have it easy. They also lose out on prospects and take heat for it. Like I said maybe on some kids they jump in "late" and get them but it is probably few and far between.

Agreed but I do not think UK and Duke recruiters have it easy. They also lose out on prospects and take heat for it. Like I said maybe on some kids they jump in "late" and get them but it is probably few and far between.
You can make a helluva team off of their fallback options. They can get at least 1-2 guys a year on reputation alone that are in that second range without putting in the work other teams do.

KU vs UK..... 9-22.

6-3 Kansas in Tshiebwe's lifetime.

Maybe even worse for the kittens if we only went by the kid's time in the states.
:oops:

Well, admittedly UK doesn't lead in 2 other categories:
-A cool car rental program (wheels for Heels)
-worlds longest running fake class
Let me know when the NCAA agrees with you. Sorry but UNC will never be as dirty as UK.

...it's called seeing the 'BIG PICTURE'. Cherry-picking timeframes are for losers. They're 9-22 vs UK and 0-1 when the title was on the line.
Let’s look at the BIG PICTURE when it comes to cheating. UK is far & away the Kings of that department.

Can we not ruin this thread with this shit?

It’s one of the few actual basketball related posts still going.
Talk to your UK posters. They brought up the fake classes & wheels for heels.
I notice you didn’t call them out. Wonder why?

Let me know when the NCAA agrees with you. Sorry but UNC will never be as dirty as UK.
Only in the eyes of the nutless NCAA. But when it comes to everyone else in the know, UNC*** is by far the dirtiest program of all time. They got off on a technicality.
It's the equivalent of a cop chasing a bank robber and giving up because he encountered a 4' tall gate that was locked with a plastic zip tie.

Did you switch over to being a KU fan? It's a pretty good series, unlike our instate rival....

I see RockyCard jumping on others bandwagons too. The fans of KU have the right to bust our chops, you guys are just fantasizing what KU has done and UofL has no chance.....ever!

So I guess before the 2012 title game, all that "Thomas Robinson's gonna dominate Anthony Davis" was just all bravado when faced with the reality KU was gonna get beat?

I don't know a single KU fan in real life or the internetz who said this.

But if you want to compare cherry picked internet comments, I could probably dig up 30 RR posts from the last hour that are more ridiculous than that.

Reactions: DallasJayhawk
...if only it were possible to dig up page 1 on RR from late March 2012, you'd see what I'm talking about as far as smack from KU fans is concerned.

Reactions: mebeblue2
Yup. You have us in H2H but still behind us in everything else that matters.

So you guys use H2H against KU because that "works" but switch up the comparisons for other teams? Sounds like a lot of spin cycle to me..........with a hint of insecurity.

Those the only two you’re using? Are those the only 2 stats that matter?

Those are the only 2 stats that matter when it comes to certain teams Winking they shift with what matters depending on who the team is that we're comparing, just so they feel better.

ADVERTISEMENT