ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe...

giphy.gif
Facts typically aren't very interesting to absolute homers.

So UK has one guy on the Julius Erving watch list, two guys on the Karl Malone watch list , and one guy on the Kareem Abdul Jabbar watch list.

WVU has one guy on the Karl Malone watch list.

I'll just let those facts make their own statement.

They should worry about keeping double digit leads than if their bigs compare to UK’s or not lol

Reactions: Global Havok
Facts typically aren't very interesting to absolute homers.

It's just getting old. How many times can you bring this back up and keep saying the same things?

WVU listed as a top 5 front court = proven fact

WVU better front court than Kentucky = my opinion (which I made very clear)

I keep seeing you guys talk about Washington as one of these super talented, polished scoring machines. Kid had something like 2 points and 3 rebs against us last year. Averaged 5 boards per game while playing 28 mpg. Had a decent freshman year, but sorry I'm not overwhelmed by him and a 23 year old transfer from the Pac 12.

Last edited:
Reactions: MntnEERinSC
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/stats/_/id/96/kentucky-wildcats

Factor in the year of experience for Washington and Richards, along with Travis, who averaged 19 and 9 last year, and a McD's AA in Montgomery, still not helping your case of WVU having a better front court

That....along with the all-world Konate being handed an L by some of the UK guys I listed this past season... at home.

It's just getting old. How many times can you bring this back up and keep saying the same things?

I keep seeing you guys talk about Washington as one of these super talented, polished scoring machines. Kid had something like 2 points and 3 rebs against us last year. Averaged 5 boards per game while playing 28 mpg. Had a decent freshman year, but sorry I'm not overwhelmed by him and a 23 year old transfer from the Pac 12.
And sorry for us not being overwhelmed by your lackluster frontcourt.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL

I keep seeing you guys talk about Washington as one of these super talented, polished scoring machines. Kid had something like 2 points and 3 rebs against us last year. Sorry I'm not overwhelmed by him and a 23 year old transfer from the Pac 12.

If all you are going on is our one game against each other... then I’m underwhelmed by WVU ... lost at home to one of our worst teams this decade..

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/stats/_/id/96/kentucky-wildcats

Factor in the year of experience for Washington and Richards, along with Travis, who averaged 19 and 9 last year, and a McD's AA in Montgomery, still not helping your case of WVU having a better front court

That....along with the all-world Konate being handed an L by some of the UK guys I listed this past season... at home.

Agreed... Nick Richards should see a big jump from the 5 and 4 he averaged last season.

If all you are going on is our one game against each other... then I’m underwhelmed by WVU ... lost at home to one of our worst teams this decade..

He averaged 5 rpg while playing almost 30 mpg.

Is he soft, or just lazy?

If his play in the Bahamas was any indicator, he will. The best part is he doesn't have to... UK is at least 2-deep at every position. Comprende'?

If his play in the Bahamas was any indicator, he will. The best part is he doesn't have to... UK is at least 2-deep at every position. Comprende'?

I'm sure there was some top notch competition in the bahamas

Riiight...

So when I make my predictions about my team (that are backed up by others), I'm a homer.

When you do it, it's legit.

giphy.gif
You realize PJ Washington is on the Karl Malone watch list with Konate, right? I'd say that means his statement is backed by others as well.

No UK fan has tried to say Konate is trash. You on the otherhand...

You realize PJ Washington is on the Karl Malone watch list with Konate, right? I'd say that means his statement is backed by others as well.

No UK fan has tried to say Konate is trash. You on the otherhand...

There you go making stuff up again. Who did i say was trash?

I said reid travis is not that good and im not impressed. Sorry that got your panties in a wad.

And there you go again... Laughing

No... i asked if he was because his numbers arent impressive considwring he played heavy minutes.

Just give it up.
You asked which one it was. So you called him either soft or lazy. Just own it, its okay.

I called Konate out for having a mental breakdown and screaming at a basketball. Ill own that

Travis isn’t good being 1st team PAC 12 and averaged 19 and 9. ? That’s just being obtuse

Key word pac 12

He was a bust of a mcdonalds all american. Took him 3 years to be a good college player. Wouldnt be starting over at a new program as a 23 yr old if he was this monster you guys make him out to be. If he was still at stanford instead of uk im sure youd all say the same.

Key word pac 12

He was a bust of a mcdonalds all american. Took him 3 years to be a good college player. Wouldnt be starting over at a new program as a 23 yr old if he was this monster you guys make him out to be. If he was still at stanford instead of uk im sure youd all say the same.
"There you go making stuff up again." Who called Travis a monster?

Key word pac 12

Just curious, does WVU have any 3-4 year players?

None that were high school all americans...

And hes a 5th year player
Do you get more points per basket scored, or do rebounds count for more than 1 rebound once you reach your Junior/Senior year of basketball? I'm wondering what his age has to do with his production at all.

ADVERTISEMENT