ADVERTISEMENT

WV Frontcourt vs UK Frontcourt Pissing Match

Which frontcourt would you rather have?

• Total voters
Whats the point of a message board if everyone shares the same opinion? If you don't like arguing about sports, I'm not sure why you would be here.

I like differences of opinion and nuanced discussion.

It’s the quality of the discussion that hits a wall around page 7/8, on average. That’s usually when it comes off the rails - save for the NBA and Conference threads.

I like differences of opinion and nuanced discussion.

It’s the quality of the discussion that hits a wall around page 7/8, on average. That’s usually when it comes off the rails - save for the NBA and Conference threads.
That's safe to say. When threads start to sound like a broken record and just repeating the same stuff over and over, it's definitely a pissing match.

"I bet I can repeat myself more than you."

That's safe to say. When threads start to sound like a broken record and just repeating the same stuff over and over, it's definitely a pissing match.

"I bet I can repeat myself more than you."
Are you related to old Clive? :D

I'll save you the trouble OP. Every UK fan is going to vote for UK. The rest of the board will vote for WVU. I'd bet the UL contingent doesn't even know WVU's roster, and they'll still vote for them. It's just the way it goes on here.

By having two threads?o_O Isn't that the opposite of organization?

My bad, just thought it was funny. Voted.
Lack of organization would be putting everything in one place. Splitting threads into properly categorized conversations would be organized. The discussion evolved beyond relevance to Tshiebwe.

I'll save you the trouble OP. Every UK fan is going to vote for UK. The rest of the board will vote for WVU. I'd bet the UL contingent doesn't even know WVU's roster, and they'll still vote for them. It's just the way it goes on here.
Shut up Jarms.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
The Big Ten Thread is arguably one of the longest pissing matches in history then.
0rA93fT.gif

ADVERTISEMENT