ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe...

@doogie503 in this thread right now...........

i6FgBDN.gif

Reactions: doogie503
21srgj.png

300bg2v.png

2cq1z5j.png

Yeah, we took our foot off the gas and blew a 20 point 2nd half lead, but those UK boys still wake up in cold sweats thinking about Sags. SmokinSmile

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
This thread and recruiting loss would have been much worse if we didn't win last year in Morgantown.

WVU fans are brutal.

I've watched this 3x's since this thread began.

I think the lone Illinois fan was the only one still holding out hope.

I've been saying Oscar was a lock to WVU on this board for 2 years... before anybody else knew who he was.

But been a WVU fan for too long not to be nervous now that the decision is less than 24 hours away. In the past, this is where some other school swoops in with a bag of cash at the last minute and steals him.

I've been saying Oscar was a lock to WVU on this board for 2 years... before anybody else knew who he was.

But been a WVU fan for too long not to be nervous now that the decision is less than 24 hours away. In the past, this is where some other school swoops in with a bag of cash at the last minute and steals him.
You convinced me @ post #5

WVU lock

Same high school and host family as Konate (WVU fans), and practically lives on campus. Brother just moved to WV too.

I'm sure he's enjoying the UK attention though.

You’re not recruiting against Kansas or duke here.

Kentucky fans don't wanna go there....

Fake teeth/fake video. WV shit was real, and I'm jealous. Would trade any uptight family for your Wonder Whites.. At least we won Hatfields and McCoy battle.

I won't say everyone in Kentucky knows someone like the Whites in Kentucky, but I'm sure there's plenty that do. Which in turn, I'm sure every state has "that family".

I would like to ride that ride for a week. "Come one come all, hang out with the wonderful whites of west virgina for one week".

Last edited:
Fake teeth/fake video. Your shit was real, and I'm jealous. Would trade any uptight family for your Wonder Whites.. At least we won Hatfields and McCoy battle.

I won't say everyone in Kentucky knows someone like the Whites in Kentucky, but I'm sure there's plenty that do. Which in turn, I'm sure every state has "that family".

Oh those teeth are just as real as the Kentucky Hillbilly Beast

West Virginia fans talking shit about UK basketball Literally makes me LOL. 2 final fours...ever. 0 titles. 1 win in against UK in almost 60 years. I never thought I’d feel as bad for a fan base than I do UofL. I really hope this kid commits to the mountaineers. Something eventually has to go their way. I’d be depressed too if I got drubbed by Iowa state last week.

Reactions: JC for 3
West Virginia fans talking shit about UK basketball Literally makes me LOL. 2 final fours...ever. 0 titles. 1 win in against UK in almost 60 years. I never thought I’d feel as bad for a fan base than I do UofL. I really hope this kid commits to the mountaineers. Something eventually has to go their way. I’d be depressed too if I got drubbed by Iowa state last week.

xVQ2SS.gif

That reminds me.... its gonna take a couple hours to make it to West Virginia and I need to get a 50K prepaid debit card so I better leave now. The announcement is going to be electric... I mean downright shocking Winking

Fake teeth/fake video. WV shit was real, and I'm jealous. Would trade any uptight family for your Wonder Whites.. At least we won Hatfields and McCoy battle.

I would like to ride that ride for a week. "Come one come all, hang out with the wonderful whites of west virgina for one week".
wood

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT