ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe...

Kentucky isnt for everyone. Sad the kid couldnt cut it ...
giphy.gif

Why do SOME.....Uk fans act like this when a kid doesn't pick them? Never seen a fan base turn on a kid so fast. My wife? Totally opposite. She actually sends congrats to these kids.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
I do believe this. Maybe not this year; Though I feel they will be better. But I do feel in the next 2-3 seasons, Underwood will have Illinois in the mix. He's a damn good coach.

I would take Underwood in a heart beat to be WVU's coach if we didn't have Huggs.

Once he gets it going there, he gonna own the Big 10 and get the Illini back to being the powerhouse they once were.

Reactions: DocEER
I would take Underwood in a heart beat to be WVU's coach if we didn't have Huggs.

Once he gets it going there, he gonna own the Big 10 and get the Illini back to being the powerhouse they once were.
Meh, I dunno about "owning". Big is a tough conference. But he will be a fixture.

C'mon man.....Dudes a stud. You are right---UK isn't for everyone. Just like UNC, Duke, Kansas, etc, etc,....isn't for everyone.

I was joking .was pretty sure the sad he couldnt cut it part was the give away but lol..... but you must cry that you cant include IU in that sentence....

Why do SOME.....Uk fans act like this when a kid doesn't pick them? Never seen a fan base turn on a kid so fast. My wife? Totally opposite. She actually sends congrats to these kids.

where have the majority of UK fans turned on him
no doubt a few out of a million or so will, but for the most part it does not happen like you suggest
just more of your BS

Reactions: oldsports_
where have the majority of UK fans turned on him
no doubt a few out of a million or so will, but for the most part it does not happen like you suggest
just more of your BS
Really? Would you like for me to quote statements from your home board? It's only BS to you, b/c its someone being critical of mighty UK.
And I never said the majority---Unless of course your definition of a few, is the majority.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Really? Would you like for me to quote statements from your home board? It's only BS to you, b/c its someone being critical of mighty UK.
And I never said the majority---Unless of course your definition of a few, is the majority.

better yet give me a percentage

just the same ole BS spin from you, always trying to passively attack UK fans

Lol, All UK fans think like that because 50 ppl on a message board say something negative.?? ? That's hilarious .

Lol, All UK fans think like that because 50 ppl on a message board say something negative.?? ? That's hilarious .
LOL...It funny how you guys retort to this... When speaking Duke, IU, UNC, KU, you refer to UL fans, UNC fans...Duke fans.... Etc, etc...In other words, you do the same exact thing. Yet your defense when somone says "UK fans" is that of---"Oh, you're gonna lump all UK fans...." To funny. And for the record---I said SOME...And a "few".

LOL...It funny how you guys retort to this... When speaking Duke, IU, UNC, KU, you refer to UL fans, UNC fans...Duke fans.... Etc, etc...In other words, you do the same exact thing. Yet your defense when somone says "UK fans" is that of---"Oh, you're gonna lump all UK fans...." To funny. And for the record---I said SOME...And a "few".
too funny*

This is hilarious. Life long UK fan, I don't know 3 people who think like people on RR. But go ahead, quote homeboarders .RollLaugh
Ok----what about twitter? I guess you don't know three people who like people on twitter, as well? I mean you guys have 9 million people posting on RR, and the other UK sites. But those don't count, right?

Again---another example. You guys bring up stuff off of IU, Duke, UNC, KU, home boards. A

Laughing

Hell, you have some UK fans on here, who do that. But...let me guess...those people aren't liked either.

Reactions: HRTheCard
"Attack"? Pointing out a fact is attacking? You guys are just to sensitive.

you have yet to post those "facts" ...........still waiting

BTW every fanbase has about the same percentage of fans that do what you are saying, including IU and UL

some things are certain, death, taxes and you trying to take BS shots at BBN every chance you think you can
#RENTFREE

you have yet to post those "facts" ...........still waiting

BTW every fanbase has about the same percentage of fans that do what you are saying, including IU and UL

some things are certain, death, taxes and you trying to take BS shots at BBN every chance you think you can
#RENTFREE
Rent free is so third grade. I'm not taking a shot(s). One of your own in this very thread commented about it. Then passed it off as a "joke".

And YES, you are right---EVERY fan base has about the same percentage of fans who do what I am saying....And that is what I said----About 100, 000 times. I am amazed you admitted to such. Because every single time some says , "UK fans", it becomes this:

"I didn't say it"

"Show me where that was said"

"Way to lump an entire fan base b/c of a few idiots".

"RR? Those guys are idiots".

But its ok for SOME of you to do this. That's my point, princess.

And rent free? Dude you guys have about 15 threads on Page 1 of RR that's about Indiana, Duke, Kansas, UL, etc, etc...Hell you have a thread specifically for IU.

Rent Free>>>>Third grade slang.

Rent free is so third grade. I'm not taking a shot(s). One of your own in this very thread commented about it. Then passed it off as a "joke".

And YES, you are right---EVERY fan base has about the same percentage of fans who do what I am saying....And that is what I said----About 100, 000 times. I am amazed you admitted to such. Because every single time some says , "UK fans", it becomes this:

"I didn't say it"

"Show me where that was said"

"Way to lump an entire fan base b/c of a few idiots".

"RR? Those guys are idiots".

But its ok for SOME of you to do this. That's my point, princess.

And rent free? Dude you guys have about 15 threads on Page 1 of RR that's about Indiana, Duke, Kansas, UL, etc, etc...Hell you have a thread specifically for IU.

Rent Free>>>>Third grade slang.

this was a civil thread with UK fans congratulating WVU fans with some joking going on
then you had to seek attention by posting your BS like you always do
you are the "turd in the punch bowl"

if you posted 1/3 as much about IU as you do UK then people would actually start to believe that you are an IU fan instead of just an attention hoe

this was a civil thread with UK fans congratulating WVU fans with some joking going on
then you had to seek attention by posting your BS like you always do
you are the "turd in the punch bowl"

if you posted 1/3 as much about IU as you do UK then people would actually start to believe that you are an IU fan instead of just an attention hoe
LaughingLaughing

This is what I respnded to:

Kentucky isnt for everyone. Sad the kid couldnt cut it ...

Then when called out---He says---"I was joking".

Ok.Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT