ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Tshiebwe...

That's not what I remember being pitched. What I saw was that he was put it by players trying to get him to go party when he wasn't interested. I think some of you got a little worked up by a lot of nothing.
Okay, but where is that link, this ain't afam man, you gotta do your own work here. You have to prove what you're saying because nobody else has heard about what you're saying.

Okay, but where is that link, this ain't afam man, you gotta do your own work here. You have to prove what you're saying because nobody else has heard about what you're saying.
It's on 247, if you want to go page by page to find the comment, you're more than welcome.

After being called a liar, you can shove it. I have nothing to prove to you. It's on an Illinois site and a WV site.

It's on 247, if you want to go page by page to find the comment, you're more than welcome.

After being called a liar, you can shove it. I have nothing to prove to you. It's on an Illinois site and a WV site.

Those are credible.

Gullibility can never be underestimated.

Not calling you a liar, just wanted a link. How does that mean I'm calling you a liar?
Seems like this internet forum stuff isn't for you.

Reactions: JC for 3
Not calling you a liar, just wanted a link. How does that mean I'm calling you a liar?
D'you find that link yet or are you ready to just admit that you made it up to fit your narrative?
What do you call that? Maybe this internet forum thing isn't for you.

UK nightlife is dope.

282jrxv.png

The claim wasn’t that Kentucky players drink. The claim was that Kentucky pitched a party lifestyle to Tshiebwe, which doesn’t match anything anyone has ever heard about a UK recruiting pitch.

I know UK players drink. Hell, I had them in my apartment in college. But let me put it this way.. they are very very aware that they have to be careful about anything they do in public.

Now, back in the 90’s, some of our guys were even in frats. Had a couple get DUI’s even.

They aren’t typical students or typical 18 year olds. But yes, they are 18 year olds.

Youre really twisting words.

Hes making it sound like i said Cal sat down with him and tried to sell him on partying and drinking.

Maybe i wasnt clear, but i just meant the players who hosted him wanted to go out and show him a good time. But thats not what hes in to. Very quiet, religious kid.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hes making it sound like i said Cal sat down with him and tried to sell him on partying and drinking.

Maybe i wasnt clear, but i just meant the players who hosted him wanted to go out and show him a good time. But thats not what hes in to. Very quiet, religious kid.

I completely get this. One is ce after college is over, and the other is staying in W Virginia. Dude and always be a folk hero.;)

I completely get this. One is partying after college is over, and the other is staying in W Virginia.

And believe me im not hating on partying or drinking. Wvu is the ultimate party school... always ranked #1 or #2.

Wvu coaches and players just know oscar and knew how to make him feel comfortable.

Still doesn't mean I'm calling you a liar. You can simply be mistaken. But you did say you would get the link, you haven't done it yet.

Our rivals mod just backed it up. Is that good enough?

Funny you say that. I've drank with him before when he was still at UC. He came across to the good side of the river and went to a little hole in the wall I used to frequent, I am guessing to avoid publicity.

Bet you had a good time and heard some good stories.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Absolutely! He may not always seem like it but he's pretty laid back, at least off the court.
I stopped liking Cincy as much when Huggins left. It transferred to WVU when he was hired. I was a basketball fan in Kentucky, how could you not like Chuggins? Likeable guy.

Is Huggins name suggestive? Big teddy bear, lovable guy, HUGgins

Or is he just a big pissed filled diaper?

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK
I wrote "@Brad S I've read in a couple places that Oscar was put off by UK players trying to get him to party. Have you heard anything to that effect?" And he agreed.
Kentucky players do not party. A top 5 player told Cal he just wanted to have fun for his one year and Cal told him he’s not coming to UK. This years bunch is in the gym past midnight so there’s no room for partying.

I know UK players drink. Hell, I had them in my apartment in college. But let me put it this way.. they are very very aware that they have to be careful about anything they do in public.

Now, back in the 90’s, some of our guys were even in frats. Had a couple get DUI’s even.

They aren’t typical students or typical 18 year olds. But yes, they are 18 year olds.

Kentucky players do not party. A top 5 player told Cal he just wanted to have fun for his one year and Cal told him he’s not coming to UK. This years bunch is in the gym past midnight so there’s no room for partying.

ffs you guys

ADVERTISEMENT