ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio over uva?...

I haven’t gone anywhere even though you dipshits keep saying auburn fans will leave. I own your ass and you definitely welched on a bet

It's pretty easy to verify that I've never disappeared and that you have, chump.

What were the terms of this bet that definitely happened?

I haven’t cried at all.

No, not at all. Only for the past two years.

giphy.gif

You didn't answer on what the excuse will be or is it TBA?
There is not going to be an excuse. Auburn is going to be back at the top of conference. We have the best coach in the conference

That's fine. Only you and VT fans will bring that up for the rest of eternity. Everyone else will recognize that UVA is national champs while Auburn fades into irrelevance.
Not to mention the clear jersey grab BEFORE the double dribble.

Reactions: jhmossy
Ehy does a DePaul fan hangout here?

last I checked this is a national CBB message board. The only people who shouldn't be here are the clowns who use this forum to only talk about their own shitty school and then disappear like clockwork when their season goes to crap. I'm sure you have a home board for that. People who come here and only talk about their own schools add nothing to this place. I'm actually one of the true hidden gems of this board.

last I checked this is a national CBB message board. The only people who shouldn't be here are the clowns who use this forum to only talk about their own shitty school and then disappear like clockwork when their season goes to crap. I'm sure you have a home board for that. People who come here and only talk about their own schools add nothing to this place. I'm actually one of the true hidden gems of this board.
I would probably the say the same if my program got dead last every year

A lot of people had Ohio upset Virginia, strange that an upset can be so predictable that it almost doesnt feel like an upset at all.

I would hope so. I'd honestly be confused by anyone who said they wouldn't. Much rather have that than 3 straight final fours without a title.
Plus it's a pandemic, everything gets an asterisk or doesn't count. For college basketball it just doesn't count. Fake year.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT