ADVERTISEMENT

Dudes its been fun---another great CBB season

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Time for me to hit the diamond....I have 53 HS games, and like 35 college games. So wont be here much. Love this place. Love the banter---the back and forth. Just a cool bunch of mudder****ers.

Congrats PU guys on a terrific season. And....

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Let’s talk about the 2023 cfb season instead

What’s happening? Vacated wins?

Well, Michigan’s no stranger to that. I think half their basketball wins from the last 30 years were vacated.

What’s happening? Vacated wins?

Well, Michigan’s no stranger to that. I think half their basketball wins from the last 30 years were vacated.
That’s rich coming from a Kansas fan

Wanna compare vacated win totals? Let’s do it. You first.
I mean the fab 5 thing pales in comparison to what Kansas has paid recruits since that cheating piece of sh1t Self has been there. If Kansas had any integrity at all (and they don’t) they’d vacate both of Self’s national championships along with every other win. No one actually thinks Self would’ve won anything without paying recruits, except for maybe your dumb ass and other inbreds from Kansas.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
I mean the fab 5 thing pales in comparison to what Kansas has paid recruits since that cheating piece of sh1t Self has been there. If Kansas had any integrity at all (and they don’t) they’d vacate both of Self’s national championships along with every other win. No one actually thinks Self would’ve won anything without paying recruits, except for maybe your dumb ass and other inbreds from Kansas.

You seem really mad (and stupid).

Wanna compare payments too? I’ll help. One Michigan booster paid the Fab 5 $616,000, equivalent to over 1.3 mil now. Now tell me how much KU’s title teams were paid.

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
You seem really mad (and stupid).

Wanna compare payments too? I’ll help. One Michigan booster paid the Fab 5 $616,000, equivalent to over 1.3 mil now. Now tell me how much KU’s title teams were paid.
I dunno how much KU paid for each of their last 2 championships. You’d have to ask Bill Self 😉

Last edited:
I dunno how much KU paid for each of their last 2 championships. You’d have to ask Bill Self 😉
Anyway, I’m not sure why you care about college sports so much, you quite clearly have never stepped foot into a college classroom ever. Why don’t you run along and go talk about something you’ve actually been a part of like being illiterate, inbred and engaging in intercourse with farm animals. 😉
You are way off base. Bill Self is the picture of integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: winin11 and MGO2022

Oh, you mean you don’t know? Weird, you just said that 616k pales in comparison.

You must be making an educated guess based on the $2500 paid to Silvio de Sousa’s guardian. Michigan math. 🤣 😂

Oh, you mean you don’t know? Weird, you just said that 616k pales in comparison.

You must be making an educated guess based on the $2500 paid to Silvio de Sousa’s guardian. Michigan math. 🤣 😂
yeah it’s not as though Kansas went around announcing how much they paid recruits. That’s why I told you that you’d have to ask Bill Self, he’d definitely know. I’m sure the FBI is well aware too. 😉

yeah it’s not as though Kansas went around announcing how much they paid recruits. That’s why I told you that you’d have to ask Bill Self, he’d definitely know. I’m sure the FBI is well aware too. 😉

All righty….so we’re jumping to the conclusion that Self and/or boosters paid his title teams vastly more than the equivalent of 1.3 mil because a player from a non-title team received a couple grand from Adidas.

Further proof that your only experience in Ann Arbor was mopping floors. 😂

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT