ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
College sports have 5 years tops . Gonna have to breakaway or something. That’s crazy
Two choices right now for a coach.

1. Whine and cry about it and get left behind.

2. Accept it and adjust which will gain him 2-3 years of program advancement over those focusing on #1.

2. Accept it and adjust which will gain him 2-3 years of program advancement over those focusing on #1.
Underwood with some major whining and crying about it the past couple days. Let’s hope he can solider on! 🫠

I disagree

Something radical is going to happen to college sports in the next 5 years JMO . You cannot have what’s going on go on .

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Yep. Seeing how it all shakes out over the next year will go a long way in determining my level of interest in the sport moving forward.
Agreed. If it goes the way I see where it’s essentially the highest bidder for every single player I really won’t care anymore. Maybe I’ll get more into pros, at least they have a draft and a salary cap. It’s designed to be cyclical.

Hopefully as it gets worse and viewership continues to drop and we get some form of regulation.

I guess you were right

Michigan Basketball about to implode Good or Bad not really sure
As long as Hunter stays the floor is pretty solid for next year.

What a ridiculous time to be a College Coach. Don’t blame them at all for dipping to the Pros if they can.

Reactions: GOO_HAM
As long as Hunter stays the floor is pretty solid for next year.

What a ridiculous time to be a College Coach. Don’t blame them at all for dipping to the Pros if they can.
Me either . I honestly think if Michigan balls out in football again Harbaugh is gonna try to dip again

Reactions: ConqueringHero

You left out choice 3… a large percentage of “**** that, let’s watch curling”.

Underwood with some major whining and crying about it the past couple days. Let’s hope he can solider on! 🫠
He’s soldiering on.

It’s almost like you didn’t listen to the entire interview…

I’m laughing at the whole thing - what a shit show. There won’t be an NCAA in a few years. Time to take down the banners - they will be the equivalent of NIT or Bread banners. 😂

The new standard will be the LifeWallet/Pizza King banner.

• Haha
Reactions: 1016CC0503
The Isaiah Wong situation is going to be interesting to follow. I don't believe NIL deals can stipulate that you can only attend a certain school. So what happens if he does transfer? Will John Ruiz still have to pay or does he renege and possibly get sued by Wong? I'm just here for the show.......

Reactions: GOO_HAM
Seems to be adjusting.
Won't even be the best lefty in the B1G.

Battle_Jamison.jpg

sounds like fankie collins may be bouncing because we added the ivy league guard
Ha. We are going to be losing another soon because of our desire to put a competitive team on the court. Go fly away little birdie.

Last edited:
I'm fine with kids cashing in on this and think the offers they're getting prove the point that they were worth more.

But man, contract negotiations and a straight up free agency season is just not going to make college bball nearly as appealing to me. The positive is that more talent will stay in the college game, but it's just going to lead to lame ass super teams of transfers. Pretty much every slippery slope argument is coming to fruition at this point so I have no reservations about projecting that one as well.

Reactions: jwardelt
Damn. He's worse than Purdue fans after they miss on a guy.
Kid was forced to go to Illinois

feel bad for him . The jealousy of Michigan knows no bounds and reaches all the way to Lubbock Texas

SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT