Status
Not open for further replies.
1651264326342-png.194247
Holy shit lol
Hahahah fvck Texas Tech

Lolz poor little Illinois

Need a coach to stop a transfer because he’s mad lol

SAD
Texas tech wasn’t letting him grad transfer anywhere.

y’alls issue is your admissions won’t let his undergrad credits in and Illinois I guess will

Reactions: ConqueringHero
Texas tech wasn’t letting him grad transfer anywhere.

y’alls issue is your admissions won’t let his undergrad credits in and Illinois I guess will
So I guess that whole Michigan doesn’t have higher standards goes out the window now right ?

He and his family never wanted Michigan. Just wanted more money from us.

Get over it.
Lmaoooo

I didn’t know who this kid was a month ago . I’m OVER it 🤣

Sad a kid didn’t get to choose his FIRST CHOICE

Sure you are.

I’m gonna be laughing at your team when the season starts.
I’m supporting the USA womens curling team. You’re supporting a semi pro basketball team that in reality kinda sucks in the landscape of professional sports. I’m here for the laughs now. The NCAA abdicated - you guys may win a Power5 banner or an SEC banner (if they invite you as one of the little guys). The world changed - you just haven’t caught up yet. What you pine for doesn’t exist anymore.

Lmaoooo

I didn’t know who this kid was a month ago . I’m OVER it 🤣

Sad a kid didn’t get to choose his FIRST CHOICE
He’ll be playing for his first choice.

Glad he broke your delusional heart.

Next time listen up, pal.

I met with Coach Martelli to inform him that I would not be returning. I had hoped he would be understanding; just a few weeks before, we had stood next to each other at graduation as my parents snapped photo. Unfortunately, he did not take it well. After calling me a few choice words, he informed me that he would make some calls so that I would be dropped from my summer class and would no longer graduate. He also said that he was going to sue me. When he asked if I still planned on leaving, I was at a loss for words. He calmed down a bit and said we should think this over then meet again in a few days. I left his office angry and worried he would make me drop the classes.

A few days later I again met with Coach Martelli. This time I stopped by athletic director Don DiJulia's office beforehand to inform him of my decision. I told him I would be applying to grad schools elsewhere. He was very nice and understanding. He wished me the best of luck and said to keep in touch. Relieved that Mr. DiJulia had taken the news well, I went to Coach Martelli's office. I told him that my mind had not changed, and that I planned on enrolling in grad school elsewhere. I recall his words vividly: "Regardless of what the rule is I'll never release you. If you're not playing basketball at St. Joe's next year, you won't be playing anywhere."

I met with Coach Martelli to inform him that I would not be returning. I had hoped he would be understanding; just a few weeks before, we had stood next to each other at graduation as my parents snapped photo. Unfortunately, he did not take it well. After calling me a few choice words, he informed me that he would make some calls so that I would be dropped from my summer class and would no longer graduate. He also said that he was going to sue me. When he asked if I still planned on leaving, I was at a loss for words. He calmed down a bit and said we should think this over then meet again in a few days. I left his office angry and worried he would make me drop the classes.

A few days later I again met with Coach Martelli. This time I stopped by athletic director Don DiJulia's office beforehand to inform him of my decision. I told him I would be applying to grad schools elsewhere. He was very nice and understanding. He wished me the best of luck and said to keep in touch. Relieved that Mr. DiJulia had taken the news well, I went to Coach Martelli's office. I told him that my mind had not changed, and that I planned on enrolling in grad school elsewhere. I recall his words vividly: "Regardless of what the rule is I'll never release you. If you're not playing basketball at St. Joe's next year, you won't be playing anywhere."
What a dick move

12 years ago

No one gives a crap

He should have slapped some sense into him

Reactions: RichieRebel
Lol

2nd choice for Shannon

Illinois is a 2nd tier program

Makes cents
Jesus, dude. We have been about equal to you the last three years … you’ve done better in the NCAAs, we have been a bit better in the regular season and easily won the head-to-head series. We both have top 10 recruiting classes coming in, ranked nearly identically. Why the salt?

He did - he chose money. Not a bad choice. The golden goose has terminal cancer. Better win that natty soon because it’s about to be extinct.
Lol go watch some curling. This thread is for college basketball fans

It’s gonna be a classic year. One for the ages. The locker room meltdowns, coach reactions, NIL ownership, etc. I can see an MTV reality show as I type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT