ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are really gunning for 10th place now. PSU better look out.

Seriously, did he do anything at UNC? Or was his year just wrecked w/ family issues?
Wait, I was shocked the other day to see PSU has one of the better (Rivals-ranked) recruiting classes for 2022 in the Big Ten...?? Haha, props to that guy:

5. Ohio State
9. Michigan
11. Illinois
23. Indiana.
28. Penn State
32. Michigan State
37. Purdue
46. Minnesota
63. Iowa
68. Rutgers

Doesn't say too much in isolation, as most teams kind of "toggle" their good classes from year to year due to class imbalance, but still.

Reactions: jwardelt
You guys are really gunning for 10th place now. PSU better look out.

Seriously, did he do anything at UNC? Or was his year just wrecked w/ family issues?
He was averaging 10.8 ppg and 6rpg in 22 mpg before he suffered a concussion at BC. He came back for three games then decided to go home to be with family. His Grandmother was in the ICU at that time and unfortunately passed away in March. He lost an uncle in 2021 and his dad was really sick in the hospital earlier this year as well.

He was averaging 10.8 ppg and 6rpg in 22 mpg before he suffered a concussion at BC. He came back for three games then decided to go home to be with family. His Grandmother was in the ICU at that time and unfortunately passed away in March. He lost an uncle in 2021 and his dad was really sick in the hospital earlier this year as well.
Would he need a waiver to play this year since he already transferred once? I would think this would qualify but it's still the NCAA.

I have seen nothing to suggest he is...? God, I hope he doesn't. The way he played at the end of the year, he can really be a beast next year with another offseason of working on his decision making and his shooting. Guy has the build and length to make the league.
No, doesn't sound like it. The more I think about it, they want another 4/5 that can stretch the floor. Kofi, Coleman, and a stretch 4/5 would be a versatile trio.

Last edited:
Wait, I was shocked the other day to see PSU has one of the better (Rivals-ranked) recruiting classes for 2022 in the Big Ten...?? Haha, props to that guy:

5. Ohio State
9. Michigan
11. Illinois
23. Indiana.
28. Penn State
32. Michigan State
37. Purdue
46. Minnesota
63. Iowa
68. Rutgers

Doesn't say too much in isolation, as most teams kind of "toggle" their good classes from year to year due to class imbalance, but still.
Painter just keeps reloading.

Won’t be listening to Sturdy’s practice reports from now on lmao
Hmmm I don’t think it’s sturdy… I think every player during the summer is ‘elite’ whether to wish it into existent aka J-Kidd or they’re good lol

Minnesota driving the lane hard on B1G retreads.
I mean, it wouldn't be the worst thing to land both those guys. Both can hit the 3 at a high level are not high usage guys. A starting lineup of:

PG Thompson
SG Stewart
SF Battle
PF Garcia
C No idea as of now....

Battle and Garcia are going to get the majority of touches on offense.

I mean, it wouldn't be the worst thing to land both those guys. Both can hit the 3 at a high level are not high usage guys. A starting lineup of:

PG Thompson
SG Stewart
SF Battle
PF Garcia
C No idea as of now....

Battle and Garcia are going to get the majority of touches on offense.
I’m just giving you shit. You need all the help you can get.

Sounds like Michigan is finally getting their shit together with NIL and might be throwing the bag at Hunter.

Reactions: cmore79
Bit of a chucker. It will be interesting to see how he does against good competition at a P6.
Davis is legit, he chucked there because that’s what his dad wanted him to do. Crazy good shot creator and shooter, I think he’s arguably the best transfer out there. He was going to go to Houston out of high school but decided to follow his dad to Detroit.

Davis is legit, he chucked there because that’s what his dad wanted him to do. Crazy good shot creator and shooter, I think he’s arguably the best transfer out there. He was going to go to Houston out of high school but decided to follow his dad to Detroit.
I don't think he's arguably the best. He has a chance to be good, but those guys are always hit or miss at best.

Highlights of our lowest rated recruit, MN Mr. Basketball Braeden Carrington. Led his team to a 31-1 record and a State Championship in the top class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT