ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it time. I’m sure he can reverse this unfortunate tide.
It’s the tide unfortunate because your reputation is white guys only, or are you saying the tide is unfortunate because of your last two commits?

Really hope Illinois plays in Iowa City on a Saturday this year. One, IC is awesome and I love visiting my buddies there and two, there would (once again) be a shit ton of Illini fans there.

EDIT: Also, for being an aesthetically boring arena with a shit setup for the students, Carver is actually a great place to watch a game … no bad seats.

Wait, I was shocked the other day to see PSU has one of the better (Rivals-ranked) recruiting classes for 2022 in the Big Ten...?? Haha, props to that guy:

5. Ohio State
9. Michigan
11. Illinois
23. Indiana.
28. Penn State
32. Michigan State
37. Purdue
46. Minnesota
63. Iowa
68. Rutgers

Doesn't say too much in isolation, as most teams kind of "toggle" their good classes from year to year due to class imbalance, but still.
They have a good coach now

Wait, I was shocked the other day to see PSU has one of the better (Rivals-ranked) recruiting classes for 2022 in the Big Ten...?? Haha, props to that guy:

5. Ohio State
9. Michigan
11. Illinois
23. Indiana.
28. Penn State
32. Michigan State
37. Purdue
46. Minnesota
63. Iowa
68. Rutgers

Doesn't say too much in isolation, as most teams kind of "toggle" their good classes from year to year due to class imbalance, but still.
Snow doing his thing

Like I’ve been saying Illinois fans
5 years ago, we had a losing record. The fact that Illinois is consistently (nearly always??) in sentences like this with the likes of Michigan, UNC and Kentucky gives me extreme optimism. Congrats on the get, assuming it’s true, but for the first time in a long time we aren’t hanging on one recruitment. I’m sure that’s a feeling many here have had for a while, lol, but it’s an amazing feeling after years of being bad.

• Love
Reactions: RichieRebel

His mom who has wanted Illinois the entire time.
Well the kid wants Michigan and the admission process has been the only hold up. Um takes minimum qualifiers out of high school but has absurd rules when it comes to accepting transfer credits. Word is Shannon is going have to decide if he wants to make up a bunch of credits this summer in order to come to um, it’s what shea Patterson did.

Well the kid wants Michigan and the admission process has been the only hold up. Um takes minimum qualifiers out of high school but has absurd rules when it comes to accepting transfer credits. Word is Shannon is going have to decide if he wants to make up a bunch of credits this summer in order to come to um, it’s what shea Patterson did.
Yeah, same thing happened at Illinois at the beginning of the recruitment.

No she doesn’t lol . They’re only considering going to Illinois because Michigan is probably not going to let him in
Her social media has been all over Illinois accounts for months.

This was from back in March. Welcome to the “TSJ wants to come but can’t get in” club.
E8-E8-A2-F8-849-A-4152-8079-E4-FC017-C2-C5-E.jpg

No she doesn’t lol . They’re only considering going to Illinois because Michigan is probably not going to let him in
FFS, dude. Your unfounded arrogance is so trashy. If you can’t be more humble about a recruit from CHICAGO possibly preferring Illinois over Michigan (who knows what’s actually true?), you’re miserable.

FFS, dude. Your unfounded arrogance is so trashy. If you can’t be more humble about a recruit from CHICAGO possibly preferring Illinois over Michigan (who knows what’s actually true?), you’re miserable.
I think he ends up at the place that pays him the most. And it really doesnt matter to him or his people where that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT