ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Ok. My point still stands. I feel like it has been a lot of back and forth of just saying the exact same thing. I understand your point, but he thinks it’s stupid if his guy doesn’t get it while other people do with seemingly the same if not worse of a case.

Based on the rules, Hauser doesn’t deserve a waiver. But neither did a ton of other people who got them. That’s why he thinks and MSU fans think it’s dumb.

Do you think that Izzo thinks playing Hauser without sitting would teach Hauser a bad life lesson?

Franz Wagner expected to be ready for Iowa State. Huge.

We’ve got a very solid 7 man rotation and really just need Franz to step into the starting lineup to complete it.

In other metrics early season are silly news, Iowa has a top 5 offense in the country via Kenpom

Sure it comes off a bit whiney, but he’s not saying that no one should get on except Hauser. He’s saying if you’re it’s a bit silly to randomly grant people eligibility with no real case and not grant his guy eligibility. The NCAA is random and stupid, and we can all agree on that.
Hard to judge when he won’t say what Hauser’s “strong case” is. Makes me think he doesn’t actually have one.

Last edited:
Yikes Ramsey maybe out oh man

Tuttle is a good quarterback but no way is he ready for this game in my opinion

Yeah Tuttle was a highly ranked recruit, but this isn't the moment I'd choose for him to make his debut.

Reactions: klize17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT