ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Iowa looks like they would definitely be good enough to challenge for a 2a Indiana High School Sectional Title...
you do realize that #6 Florida only beat them by 15 and this team shoots 45 3's a game.
hey have 3 players that are shooting over 45% from 3. in their last game they were 21 of 47 from 3 with 3 SR starters and their 6th man is a SR.
Garza @ the half 18 points, 7 rebounds and 2 blocks

you do realize that #6 Florida only beat them by 15 and this team shoots 45 3's a game.
hey have 3 players that are shooting over 45% from 3. in their last game they were 21 of 47 from 3 with 3 SR starters and their 6th man is a SR.
And you still suck. Isn’t that weird...

Florida isn’t even ranked right now

Reactions: IUfanBorden
that's funny as when they played Florida was rated #6,
Nunge has another nice game as he had 11 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 steal
Garza follows up his 30 point 10 rebound game win 29 points, 12 rebounds and 3 blocked shots, the negative is he was 3-6 from the FTL. this after shooting 80% from the FTL last season.

N Florida after shooting 47 3's and making 21 go 12-29 from 3, Iowa out rebounding the 48-35, as a team Iowa turned the ball over 6 time.

Toussaint 10 points, 3 rebounds and 4 assists, he will only get better, he brings something that Iowa has not had since Tony Freeman who was run off by Lick because he didn't fit Lick's system,

N Florida after shooting 47 3's and making 21 go 12-29 from 3, Iowa out rebounding the 48-35, as a team Iowa turned the ball over 6 time.

Toussaint 10 points, 3 rebounds and 4 assists, he will only get better, he brings something that I
I drafted fvcking Wieskamp in my fantasy league and Garza has been way better so far so I’m pissed of at the Iowa team. Give Wieskamp the damn ball.

Did we do a predictions thread this year? Are we doing it? Fvck it

1. MSU
2. tOSU
3. Maryland
4. Purdue
5. Michigan
6. Illinois
7. Wisconsin
8. Iowa
9. Indiana
10. Penn State
11. Rutgers
12. Minnesota
13. Nebraska
14. Northwetern

I think it’s going to be a wild year but here goes:
1. MSU
2. tOSU
3. Maryland
4. TTUN
5. Indiana
6. Penn State
7. Purdue
8. Iowa
9. Illinois
10. Wisconsin
11. Rutgers
12. Northwestern
13. Nebraska
14. Minnesota

1. MSU
2. tOSU
3. Maryland
4. TTUN
5. Indiana
6. Penn State
7. Purdue
8. Iowa
9. Illinois
10. Wisconsin
11. Rutgers
12. Northwestern
13. Nebraska
14. Minnesota
DarkParchedAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

I drafted fvcking Wieskamp in my fantasy league and Garza has been way better so far so I’m pissed of at the Iowa team. Give Wieskamp the damn ball.
Joe had 14 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 blocks with 0 TO's can't complain about that,

he is getting more pressure and is not forcing it, Fran wants him to shoot more but Joe is not the selfish type. tonight they had 4 players that scored in dbl digits,

this team has 10 players that can score at any time in dbl digits, with each game the new players get better and the more they play as a team,

1. MSU
2. tOSU
3. Maryland
4. TTUN
5. Indiana
6. Penn State
7. Purdue
8. Iowa
9. Illinois
10. Wisconsin
11. Rutgers
12. Northwestern
13. Nebraska
14. Minnesota
Minnesota is not that bad to put them in last place. put them @ 6 and drop PSU down to about 10th and it looks about right.

Joe had 14 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 blocks with 0 TO's can't complain about that,

he is getting more pressure and is not forcing it, Fran wants him to shoot more but Joe is not the selfish type. tonight they had 4 players that scored in dbl digits,

this team has 10 players that can score at any time in dbl digits, with each game the new players get better and the more they play as a team,
Don’t care he’s playing within the system. I need some more stats out him.

Tousdsaint is looking pretty good and will/should get better as the season goes along. last night he looked to be more in control in his play.

Izzo throwing a tantrum after not getting his way. RollLaugh

a um fan did some digging on Izzo

2012: https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2012/05/michigan_state_coach_tom_izzo_22.html 2

2013: Including this gem - "If your dead brother’s uncle’s sister’s cousin is sick, you get a waiver”

al – 17 Sep 13
tom-izzojpg-b61c47bd75e4ca8f.jpg

Michigan State coach Tom Izzo on college sports: "It scares me the direction...
Izzo discusses paying players and transfer rules during visit to Birmingham

2014: https://www.google.com/amp/s/colleg...-is-not-a-fan-of-how-often-kids-transfer/amp/

2015: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/college/2015/06/02/michigan-state-tom-izzo-ncaa-stupid-transfer 1

2016: “if it (transfers not having to sit) happens, Izzo has said, he won’t stick around to see it”

Lansing State Journal
635991052880527621-Marvin-Clark-and-Bryn-Forbes.jpg

Couch: In Big Ten, college hoops transfer talk, concerns heating up
Tom Izzo, Tom Crean among coaches who fear deterrent to transfers disappearing

2017: “Michigan has a good team but they lack a big man, and we have a bad team,” Izzo said, speaking hypothetically. "So what are they going to do, at semester come over and get Jaren Jackson and bring him over to there?”

mlive – 13 Sep 17
college-basketball-michigan-state-vs-nebraska---february-23-2017-470198f684bc2cc3.jpg

Tom Izzo against immediate eligibility for transfers, but thinks it will happen
The NCAA revealed last week that it is seeking feedback from schools on a host of potential transfer changes, including eliminating the year of ineligibility following an undergraduate transfer.

2019:

fieldlevelmedia.com – 5 Apr 19
USATSI_12410587-300x150.jpg

Spartans' Tom Izzo 'scared' about transfer climate -- like at Texas Tech
MINNEAPOLIS -- Michigan State coach Tom Izzo understands no coach would turn down one year with Zion Williamson on his roster. But the state of NCAA transfer rules is another story.

2012: https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2012/05/michigan_state_coach_tom_izzo_22.html 2

2013: Including this gem - "If your dead brother’s uncle’s sister’s cousin is sick, you get a waiver”

al – 17 Sep 13

2014: https://www.google.com/amp/s/colleg...-is-not-a-fan-of-how-often-kids-transfer/amp/

2015: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/college/2015/06/02/michigan-state-tom-izzo-ncaa-stupid-transfer 1

2016: “if it (transfers not having to sit) happens, Izzo has said, he won’t stick around to see it”

Lansing State Journal

2017: “Michigan has a good team but they lack a big man, and we have a bad team,” Izzo said, speaking hypothetically. "So what are they going to do, at semester come over and get Jaren Jackson and bring him over to there?”

mlive – 13 Sep 17
college-basketball-michigan-state-vs-nebraska---february-23-2017-470198f684bc2cc3.jpg

The NCAA revealed last week that it is seeking feedback from schools on a host of potential transfer changes, including eliminating the year of ineligibility following an undergraduate transfer.

2019:

MINNEAPOLIS -- Michigan State coach Tom Izzo understands no coach would turn down one year with Zion Williamson on his roster. But the state of NCAA transfer rules is another story.
Yikes.

al – 17 Sep 13

Lansing State Journal

mlive – 13 Sep 17

2019:

Wow, that’s super cringe and embarrassing. That’s basically the most little bro thing I’ve ever seen. Holy shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT