ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

and you think throwing a full court pass was the best way to do that?
You essentially have a better percentage chance of not even getting 2 chances when you throw that pass because of the insane turnover risk (which is what exactly fvcking happened). Have zero clue on the logic behind that one.

Reactions: klize17 and Toast.
Oh look. Another game. Another Purdue loss.
giphy.gif

You essentially have a better percentage chance of not even getting 2 chances when you throw that pass because of the insane turnover risk (which is what exactly fvcking happened). Have zero clue on the logic behind that one.

none...Rutgers will let you score so take down 3 with 6 seconds to go and hope they turn it over or miss free throws. Shit maybe they foul and it’s a 2 point game.

Reactions: otte21
none...Rutgers will let you score so take down 3 with 6 seconds to go and hope they turn it over or miss free throws.
Exactly. If there was 5 seconds or less on the clock & down 2 possessions, I’d understand. But 13 seconds is plenty of time to not get cute like that. I’m sure it wouldn’t have mattered anyway but it seemed like they just waved the white flag with that pass attempt.

Reactions: klize17
and you think throwing a full court pass was the best way to do that?
Well, Rutgers had been pressing us all night and we hadn’t been able to get up court quickly.
It’s far from the most questionable decision I’ve seen this week.

Well, Rutgers had been pressing us all night and we hadn’t been able to get up court quickly.
It’s far from the most questionable decision I’ve seen this week.

We can agree to disagree. With 13 seconds remaining that was a terrible decision

IU guys: my friend works with TJD’s sister in Knoxville and she scheduled PTO to go to New York June 24th-28th to go to the Barclays Center (nba draft location and date) and just put “fingers crossed” in her email. Just an FYI.

He gone

IU guys: my friend works with TJD’s sister in Knoxville and she scheduled PTO to go to New York June 24th-28th to go to the Barclays Center (nba draft location and date) and just put “fingers crossed” in her email. Just an FYI.

He gone

I fully expect him to put his name in the draft and we have been told at least two teams plan to work him out and think he could be drafted without proving the jump shot on the court

with that said...Zeller was literally out the door at IU and came back.

the bottom of the BT records below .500 time is running out or has run out.
Purdue 4-6
OSU 3-6
Michigan 3-6
Nebraska 2-8
NW 1-8

still solid for the NCAAT
Indiana 5-4
Wisconsin 5-5
Minnesota 5-5
PSU 4-4

looking @6 seed or better
Illinois 7-2
MSU 7-2
Rutgers 7-3
MD 6-3
Iowa 6-3

Reactions: Illinois0
I fully expect him to put his name in the draft and we have been told at least two teams plan to work him out and think he could be drafted without proving the jump shot on the court

with that said...Zeller was literally out the door at IU and came back.
True true. I was just kind of surprised she was scheduling to go to New York already. Seems as of now his decision is pretty set but could always change his mind I guess.

True true. I was just kind of surprised she was scheduling to go to New York already. Seems as of now his decision is pretty set but could always change his mind I guess.
I'm trying to decide if this would be good in the long run for IU or not. That would be consecutive 1 and done's including one who not many felt would be that. I'd imagine that's good for recruiting. I think Archie is finally getting some turn around and buy in in the program with his guys, and next year could be a big year if TJD comes back and Phin is healthy plus a sophmore break out candidate in Jerome Hunter. That could be the boost the program needs as well. I'll never fault a kid for leaving to be a first round pick and it would be a rare case I think a kid made a bad decision for leaving to play professionally.

Reactions: otte21

I mean I have no idea where she works, and how quickly she has to schedule time off, but "fingers crossed" means she is hopeful. Nothing is a lock.

I'm trying to decide if this would be good in the long run for IU or not. That would be consecutive 1 and done's including one who not many felt would be that. I'd imagine that's good for recruiting. I think Archie is finally getting some turn around and buy in in the program with his guys, and next year could be a big year if TJD comes back and Phin is healthy plus a sophmore break out candidate in Jerome Hunter. That could be the boost the program needs as well. I'll never fault a kid for leaving to be a first round pick and it would be a rare case I think a kid made a bad decision for leaving to play professionally.

Indiana has a chance to be really, really good next year. Next year would take a hit, but the program wouldn't bottom out. Archie should already be selling the open spot for Kaufman. That wouldn't change regardless.

Reactions: theetommyt
Wow, just read that Garza has a chance to be Iowa's 1st First Team All-American since 1951-52. 19-fvcking-52. Holy shit. That's a long time.

Illinois plays 5 ranked teams in a row in February. Goddamn. It’s completely possible to lose all those. Don’t think we will but it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

At least we end the season with NW and Neb

Iowa
Maryland
MSU
Rutgers
Penn St

ADVERTISEMENT