Michigan 11-8
Minnesota 11-9
Purdue 11-9
out of it

Nebraska 7-13
NW 6-13

Last edited:
Reactions: Illinois0
made a comment about Iowa wearing the Road Uniform but was told that they were not and they never wear white UNI's @ home, come to find out they were indeed their road UNI's.

so sad:(

Surprised no one has posted here for a few hours, especially with the Michigan game on. Boilers with a big game starting shortly.

Remember that time we couldn’t wait to see Adrian Nunez and student manager CJ Baird on the floor together in a 2 point game on the road in conference play?

Reactions: sdave
MSU will finish them off in Madison, Saturday
better pass the word along to Izzo to tell his players to wear padded cups to protect their privates. when playing Davidson. his flopping has been taken away so now its time to turn up the dirty hits.

I forgot this year why I hated Davidson, now I remember.

We were at the bar with him in Madison last year and my friend asked why he flops so much and he laughed and said if the refs keep falling for it he’s gonna keep doing it.

And the refs keep falling for it.

We were at the bar with him in Madison last year and my friend asked why he flops so much and he laughed and said if the refs keep falling for it he’s gonna keep doing it.

And the refs keep falling for it.
I don't blame him at all for flopping. It's like James Harden drawing fouls; if it works, do it. However, the cheap shit is more than an annoyance. Him trying to roll Murphy up is worthy of an ass beating.

8e7EOyj.gif

Disappointing that we didn’t get the hook and hold then get his flagrant 1.

Both were weak, but by definition should’ve both been called.

ADVERTISEMENT