ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

I feel he will do like Cook did after his SO season go and get feed back

one of the things to me he needs to work on the most is passing the ball out to open shooters.

but here is the thing about the NBA he WON'T face dbl or triple teams. in spite of that he is still avg'ing 22+ ppg and 10+ rpg. NBA people don't ignore that.
He was born in the wrong Era honestly. If this were the 80's or the 90's he would be a lottery pick right now. The game has changed so much and the league has basically all but given up on traditional post players. Garza is a McHale clone.

Garza won’t play in the nba. Way too slow. Guys that run like this don’t do well in the nba.

tenor.gif

You don't think Bohannon is going to start next year? RollLaughRollLaughLaughingRollLaughRollLaugh
If he's healthy he starts over Joe T.
yes I do as Jordan is a team 1st player, that's why he had that 2nd hip surgery as he knew he would hurt the team more than help. beside with Fran it as never been about who starts and its more about who is on the floor at the end,

I will go with Jordan being on the court at the end of games vs JT.

even this season JT will continue to start with BE coming off the bench, BE provides that calming presence that comes from a SR. next season Jordan will be that calming SR off the bench.

this season not only is BE a calming presence but so is Kriener. he is also the 4th leading scorer this season with a 40% avg from 3.

JT is leading the team is spg @ 1.3 shooting 80% from the FTL, 3rd on the team @ 2.6 apg, his problem is he needs to let the game speed come to him vs forcing his speed onto the college game,

here is a interesting stat to compare TJ FR stats
16.6 mpg, 6.6 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 2.6 apg, spg 1.3
BJ Armstrong FR Stats
8.0 mpg, 2.9 ppg, .6 rpg, 1.4 apg with a total of 8 steals

and he ended up pretty good over the next 3 years. I expect JT to get better as well, will he = BJ maybe not. as I will compare him to Dean Oliver.

You guys even talk like you are from the South. And yea, Indy and Des Moines are cow towns

here is a interesting stat to compare TJ FR stats
16.6 mpg, 6.6 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 2.6 apg, spg 1.3
BJ Armstrong FR Stats
8.0 mpg, 2.9 ppg, .6 rpg, 1.4 apg with a total of 8 steals

and he ended up pretty good over the next 3 years. I expect JT to get better as well, will he = BJ maybe not. as I will compare him to Dean Oliver.
source.gif

what's the matter can't stand the facts. even in Ronnie's so season Iowa went 5-13 BT 12-15 before Iowa won the BT Championship in his JR season then went to the FF in his SR season,

ahocking isn't that pg's don't start out on fire. this team is 13-5 4-3 BT with this as their starting lineup
1 FR Toussaint
2 RSFR Fredrick
3 SO Wieskamp
4 RSSO Connor
5 JR Garza

now if they continue like they are. I see no reason to mess with a good thing. Jordan will be coming off his 2nd hip surgery. doesn't mean if his fully healthy that he is 100% ready to go from day 1.

Jordan can and will be next years Evelyn who can play when Toussaint either struggles or needs a rest same with CJ OR even Foul troubles put one of them on the bench.

when you think about Nunge can do the same play in case of injuries, foul trouble or struggles at the 4 and 5.

what's the matter can't stand the facts. even in Ronnie's so season Iowa went 5-13 BT 12-15 before Iowa won the BT Championship in his JR season then went to the FF in his SR season,

ahocking isn't that pg's don't start out on fire. this team is 13-5 4-3 BT with this as their starting lineup
1 FR Toussaint
2 RSFR Fredrick
3 SO Wieskamp
4 RSSO Connor
5 JR Garza

now if they continue like they are. I see no reason to mess with a good thing. Jordan will be coming off his 2nd hip surgery. doesn't mean if his fully healthy that he is 100% ready to go from day 1.

Jordan can and will be next years Evelyn who can play when Toussaint either struggles or needs a rest same with CJ OR even Foul troubles put one of them on the bench.

when you think about Nunge can do the same play in case of injuries, foul trouble or struggles at the 4 and 5.
I'm more concerned about Toussaint's psyche with dipsh*t fans like yourself throwing out BJ Armstrong and RONNIE FU***** LESTER comparisons during his freshman year. I'm sure he will be able to live up to those expectations. You pea-brained pillock.

Last edited:
I'm more concerned about Toussaint's psyche with dipshit fans like yourself throwing out BJ Armstrong and RONNIE FVCKING LESTER comparisons during his freshman year. I'm sure he will be able to live up to those expectations. You pea-brained pillock.
just showing how players in the past did before they became the players they did. lets look at these
Jok as a SO avg'd 6 ppg then as a JR he avg'd 16 ppg then 19.9 ppg as a SR, now did you expect or foresee that coming,
Uthoff avg'd 12 ppg as a JR then avg 18+ ppg as a SR and ended up a 2nd Team AA, I guess you just knew he was going to do that.

there are others that I can use as examples. you can't use a finished product when you compare players, all you can do is compare them in the season in which they are in
JT = FR
BJ = FR not as a SR vs FR.

you are the brain dead person by using a SR vs a FR when comparing them.

just showing how players in the past did before they became the players they did. lets look at these
Jok as a SO avg'd 6 ppg then as a JR he avg'd 16 ppg then 19.9 ppg as a SR, now did you expect or foresee that coming,
Uthoff avg'd 12 ppg as a JR then avg 18+ ppg as a SR and ended up a 2nd Team AA, I guess you just knew he was going to do that.

there are others that I can use as examples. you can't use a finished product when you compare players, all you can do is compare them in the season in which they are in
JT = FR
BJ = FR not as a SR vs FR.

you are the brain dead person by using a SR vs a FR when comparing them.
I never compared them......

I never compared them......
no but you are trying to ignore how they did at the same grade level, you don't have a damn clue on how JT will finish now do you. who knows JT may end up better than both of them. now unless you can see the future or have a time machine why don't you just STFU and sit back and watch how his career develops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT