ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

so injuries are not to be used nor are the ref's to be blamed @Nebraska Iowa shot 2-5 from the FTL while Nebraska was 14-26 from the FTL, that's life on the road in the BT.

so deal with it,
If that is life on the road---Then why the **** do you bitch about it? You telling someone to quit bitching about the officials is ****ing comical.

Last 2 games:

Free throws
Michigan 8
Iowa/Minnesota 39

Fouls
Michigan 28
Iowa/Minnesota 11

I hope we land Christopher. We are missing a scoring guard that creates contact at the rim.

Just stay the **** away from Roper. We need a SG like that in the worst way.

And the golf game of a 70 year old course horse. (Compliment)
giphy.gif

so injuries are not to be used nor are the ref's to be blamed @Nebraska Iowa shot 2-5 from the FTL while Nebraska was 14-26 from the FTL, that's life on the road in the BT.

so deal with it,
Posts like this are why people don’t take you seriously. You tell other people to deal with it when Iowa gets a fair call, but when it’s the other way you bitch and moan. It’s annoying. And hypocritical

Reactions: jwardelt
oh I don't know has Connor got hammered with no call, Garza has been hacked and is 11-13 from the FTL and came into the game shooting 63% from the FTL.

Brooks is playing out of his ass.

Add Iowa's fouls from both halves, and Michigan is finally in the bonus..Laughing

What says you Gil? Quality job tonight by the zebra's, ehh?

Michigan has taken 26 3 pointers tonight so why should the refs call fouls on Iowa, Iowa taken 12 3's out of 44 shots, with most of them inside the paint.

yeah I can tell why hail has a bitch as the rtefs are not calling Iowa for fouls when they are shooting 3's.

Iowa might win, but realize there will be neutral refs in your inevitable skullf**king to a two seed in the round of 32.....

ADVERTISEMENT