ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

If you complain about refs this game I’m blocking you.
not complaining about the refs just complaining about how when Garza gets the ball its a hack fest. Garza has made them pay by making 11-13 from the FTL all in the name of stopping him.

Bardo is the biggest ass in broadcasting,

Michigan has taken 26 3 pointers tonight so why should the refs call fouls on Iowa, Iowa taken 12 3's out of 44 shots, with most of them inside the paint.

yeah I can tell why hail has a bitch as the rtefs are not calling Iowa for fouls when they are shooting 3's.
Points in the paint:

Mich: 30
Iowa: 26

Shut up, hypocrite.

Michigan has taken 26 3 pointers tonight so why should the refs call fouls on Iowa, Iowa taken 12 3's out of 44 shots, with most of them inside the paint.

yeah I can tell why hail has a bitch as the rtefs are not calling Iowa for fouls when they are shooting 3's.
You
Are
A
Hypocrite

I am one to rarely bitch about refs. Homeboard thought refs were bad at MSU and Minnesota, but I thought it was alright. Maybe slight advantage to home team. Thought Michigan got a slight home whistle to Purdue last week.

This shit tonight was bad. Real bad. Garza flailing his arms all over with defenders standing vertical is not a foul. 18-6 foul advantage at one point in a game where both teams are in the paint at a similar rate with a similar talent advantage. Gtfo.

In the end all that hurts is seeding. In the NCAA this officiating won't exist. Michigan will do their thing. Meanwhile refs won't be able to help Iowa when Auburn or San Diego State boatraces them by 30...

I am one to rarely bitch about refs. Homeboard thought refs were bad at MSU and Minnesota, but I thought it was alright. Maybe slight advantage to home team. Thought Michigan got a slight home whistle to Purdue last week.

This shit tonight was bad. Real bad. Garza flailing his arms all over with defenders standing vertical is not a foul. 18-6 foul advantage at one point in a game where both teams are in the paint at a similar rate with a similar talent advantage. Gtfo.

In the end all that hurts is seeding. In the NCAA this officiating won't exist. Michigan will do their thing. Meanwhile refs won't be able to help Iowa when Auburn or San Diego State boatraces them by 30...

Lol, Michigan's strategy was clearly to mug Garza as much as possible after he went for 40+ against them last time. It almost worked.

Lulz, nice turnabout, but nah.

Iowa > your team

Bottle of whiskey+ Arnold Schwarzenegger+ A caterpillar= Luka Garza...

stop Garza = fail 33 points, 7 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 block. hey he was held under his scoring and rebounding avg.

looks like he is getting back to where he was last season when shot over 80% from the FTL.

what was missing in the 1st game were these
Wieskamp 3-5 from 3
Fredrick 3-4 from 3 tonight

1st game,
Fredrick 0-2
Wieskamp 1-2

also in that game Michigan shot 34 FT's tonight Iowa shoots 30 FT's,

tonight Garza was 11-13 from the FTL
Wieskamp was 9-10 from the FTL while the rest of the team was 7-7 from the FTL, -what the refs should ignore the hacking of Garza to make some of you happy. oh that's right Iowa is not sopposed to have ANYBODY be any good or WIN

well suck it Iowa has 3 very good players and are a solid PG away from being a top team.

Toussaint with another summer under his belt and he could be that PG.

stop Garza = fail 33 points, 7 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 block. hey he was held under his scoring and rebounding avg.

looks like he is getting back to where he was last season when shot over 80% from the FTL.

what was missing in the 1st game were these
Wieskamp 3-5 from 3
Fredrick 3-4 from 3 tonight

1st game,
Fredrick 0-2
Wieskamp 1-2

also in that game Michigan shot 34 FT's tonight Iowa shoots 30 FT's,

tonight Garza was 11-13 from the FTL
Wieskamp was 9-10 from the FTL while the rest of the team was 7-7 from the FTL, -what the refs should ignore the hacking of Garza to make some of you happy. oh that's right Iowa is not sopposed to have ANYBODY be any good or WIN

well suck it Iowa has 3 very good players and are a solid PG away from being a top team.

Toussaint with another summer under his belt and he could be that PG.
know-your-role-and-shut-your-mouth-gif-7.gif

At drinking beer maybe......it'll be close.
my question is how is Wisconsin going to beat
Iowa is # 3 in adj Offense.

Iowa's defense will take a slight hit after giving up 83 points tonight as they came into the game with their adj Defense @ #76.

to give Michigan their due they came in with a adj O @ # 15. so neither teams are slouches on offense.

this is more fun watching vs a 50-60 type scoring game. Iowa moves to 3-0 @home and 1-3 on the road in the BT and 13-5 overall. 3 more wins and Iowa will guarentee themselves of at least a .500 record, when the start of the season people were predicting a losing season overall.

UM away b1g games

110(opponents )-39(michigan) FTA

UM home gams
34(opponents )-53(michigan) FTA

I have to imagine other teams are seeing similar things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT