ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

What makes you think this UConn team is a tournament team? They weren’t last year, got beat by a horrible st Joseph’s team already, vastly mediocre in all the metrics, just a shadow of what their program used to be.
Because I’ve watched them. They had a bad game and got beat by They took a really good Xavier team to double overtime. Beat Florida. Thumped a solid Miami team. One game doesn’t make or break a team or else I’d be railing on Purdue for losing to a mediocre Marquette team....

Because I’ve watched them. They had a bad game and got beat by They took a really good Xavier team to double overtime. Beat Florida. Thumped a solid Miami team. One game doesn’t make or break a team or else I’d be railing on Purdue for losing to a mediocre Marquette team....
Losing to 23rd kenpom Marquette on the road is the same as losing at home to 247th kenpom st Jospeh’s?

& I’m not just basing that off of 1 game. Miami sucks too btw.

Did you just call Miami solid? They are projected to finish 13th in the 14 team ACC.

He wanted Turge to get T'd up to light a fire under his own team....nothing to do with officiating.

Damn you are dense.
can't help it that his players need him to get T'd up to light a fire under them, EVER think that PSU might actually be better than those MD players.

OMFG 3:50 left to go PSU finaly shoots FT's after MD shot 19

even with a ft advantage of 21-2 MD is still losing, RollLaugh

tenor.gif

Didn't expect the Terps to go undefeated this season, but losing to Penn State- hopefully this shows the Terps not to start off slow like they have tonight and every previous game besides Marquette

What the **** was Dredd thinking shooting a 3 with 21 seconds on the shot clock?

Because he’s ******ed? I made no mention of officiating, just that I wanted Turge to get a T to fire up the team.

Lol fvcking moron. Thanks for playing bitch, log off.
Dude, I’m fcking with you

ADVERTISEMENT