ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Indiana v UCONN: two programs trying to get back to measuring up to past success. Who ya got?

I honestly didn't know that UConn still has a mens team.

That's the largest fall from grace I have ever seen in collegiate athletics. A national powerhouse relegated to some po dunk league that's never on tv.

Reactions: Toast. and SNU0821
Yup. I just don't know how we'll respond. I want to see a good response prior to me predicting a good response. Any word on Phinisee yet?

Sounds like Nebraska is a safer bet, but you never know. The team needs him badly.

Did you see that guy calling him bubble boy? While talking shit about college players being hurt is some low level trash. I did laugh at the reference

giphy.gif

Phinisee available for tonight’s game. Not sure how much he’s gonna play, but he should at least help.

Reactions: klize17
Phinisee available for tonight’s game. Not sure how much he’s gonna play, but he should at least help.
Good for him. You shouldn't need him. UConn is a shell of it's former self. Outside of a win over reeling Florida, they haven't beaten anyone and they lost to KenPom #247 St Joe.

Good for him. You shouldn't need him. UConn is a shell of it's former self. Outside of a win over reeling Florida, they haven't beaten anyone and they lost to KenPom #247 St Joe.
I disagree. They took Xavier to a double overtime. They beat a solid Florida team. They’re a tournament team. It’s gonna be a tough game.

I disagree. They took Xavier to a double overtime. They beat a solid Florida team. They’re a tournament team. It’s gonna be a tough game.
I guess we'll see. They look like a bubble team at best to me. They got Florida at a great time (had just lost to FSU by double figures and struggled mightily with a bad Towson team).

UConn looks like the best team in the soft middle of an OK at best AAC. I'd be surprised if they finished better than 5th in that league.

I guess we'll see. They look like a bubble team at best to me. They got Florida at a great time (had just lost to FSU by double figures and struggled mightily with a bad Towson team).

UConn looks like the best team in the soft middle of an OK at best AAC. I'd be surprised if they finished better than 5th in that league.
I know UCONN very well because my wife’s family are big UCONN supporters. Their team is not very good. IU should definitely win.

Oh so these games don’t count. Sweet
yes they count the good thing is MD gets to play these next
SH
Bryant

vs a BT opponent to clean up their mistakes. in the BT there is no such let up. after the Bryant game the BT looks like this
Indiana
OSU
@Iowa
@Wisconsin
Purdue

not a easy start to the meat grinder,

nice game very few whistles, PSU 0-0 from the FTL so far, MD 8-8 would like to see more games like this where the REF's are not seen OR HEARD,

We shouldn’t be up, but fvck just get the T and make your point.
whay might that point be?
MD 5 total Fouls in 27 minutes of play, 11-11 from the FTL vs PSU 0-0 in that same 27 minutes, OMFG just what are you bitching about?

What makes you think this UConn team is a tournament team? They weren’t last year, got beat by a horrible st Joseph’s team already, vastly mediocre in all the metrics, just a shadow of what their program used to be.

Do you watch any of the game or just jerk off to the box score and track foul calls?
watch it off and on and now the ref's are dictating the game, MD has no business being in it at this point, 11 of their 50 points have come from the FTL, and yet PSU still has not shot absolutely 0 FT's in 31 minutes of game time, not even NBA PLAYERS are that good.

yet the refs are making MD players look like Super stud players.

call it anything you like but this a bunch of BS plus its on PSU court.

watch it off and on and now the ref's are dictating the game, MD has no business being in it at this point, 11 of their 50 points have come from the FTL, and yet PSU still has not shot absolutely 0 FT's in 31 minutes of game time, not even NBA PLAYERS are that good.

yet the refs are making MD players look like Super stud players.

call it anything you like but this a bunch of BS plus its on PSU court.

Jesus Christ you’re clueless.

I am so glad Purdue doesn't play at Penn State this year. That is a brutal place to play a basketball game. Like playing in a morgue.

Reactions: McSquirrely
ADVERTISEMENT