ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

If Edey doesn’t return next year the one positive for Purdue fans will be how they never have to hear how he used to play baseball & hockey ever again.
Brad Davison was a high school QB. Bet you didn’t know that.

Reactions: otte21
I gotta say, Loyer struggling is bad for this team, but we’re seeing both Newman and Jenkins rise, so hopefully, that will offset things going into the tourney.

I gotta say, Loyer struggling is bad for this team, but we’re seeing both Newman and Jenkins rise, so hopefully, that will offset things going into the tourney.
I wanted to post before their first tournament game that Jenkins was their best guard, more fair to say best sg but I think he's pretty key to Purdues tournament life.

Reactions: pig1960
Well that lasted long.....JFC. Leaving shooters. Bad shots....Standing around.

IU looks like the team on their 3rd game.

Welp, at least I don'tneed to cancel my baseball meeting tomorrow now...

I snuck into the third row and that’s the best thing that has happened to me at the UC. Just got to watch iu get butt blasted closer. Smh

• Haha
Reactions: snowsquirrel11
If Edey doesn’t return next year the one positive for Purdue fans will be how they never have to hear how he used to play baseball & hockey ever again.
Drinking game for next week's first round game.

Take one any time the broadcast:

- references Edey's baseball/hockey experience
- shows Julia on-screen
- talks about how long Edey has played hoops
- show highlights of Edey at IMG

Reactions: otte21
Drinking game for next week's first round game.

Take one any time the broadcast:

- references Edey's baseball/hockey experience
- shows Julia on-screen
- talks about how long Edey has played hoops
- show highlights of Edey at IMG
I get drunk enough during a Purdue game. Wouldn’t make it to 2nd half with this implemented in my drinking regimen.

Reactions: CardinalBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT