ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Woodson always yells at him but he's playing his best, his best just sucks.
Woody's stubbornness is gonna cost us----and has. Race was bad----Reneau was raelly good; and he played very good "D" on Scott. Yet Woody sticks with his dumb ass 1950's shit of---"I trust upperclassmen"---**** that shit. I trust the guy who can ****ing play.

Yore role is our comfort woman.

Must be enjoyable watching Dickinson’s help get worse season after season
Illinois hadn’t been out of the first weekend in 20 years. Even with Dickinson not playing this year he still has more tournament wins in his career than Illinois has had since 04

Illinois hadn’t been out of the first weekend in 20 years. Even with Dickinson not playing this year he still has more tournament wins in his career than Illinois has had since 04
And he’ll be watching from the sidelines as an upperclassman while Illinois dances.

Will he record a single win vs Illinois in his career? Tune in next year to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
I’ve got Purdue over Indiana in the final
IU will have their hands full with PSU.....Especially if we do not defend the "3". Dudes hit 18 vs IU in their only meeting. If that happens again, PSU will be playing on SUnday.

And he’ll be watching from the sidelines as an upperclassman while Illinois dances.

Will he record a single win vs Illinois in his career? Tune in next year to find out.
Illinois is going to be dancing from the pain of getting involuntarily penetrated in the first game yet again. 2 decades of mediocrity and counting

Reactions: hawkit3113
IU will have their hands full with PSU.....Especially if we do not defend the "3". Dudes hit 18 vs IU in their only meeting. If that happens again, PSU will be playing on SUnday.
I figure the fact that pedo state had to play OT might favor IU.

Reactions: Middawg
pain of getting involuntarily penetrated
It’s clear that getting involuntarily penetrated by Illinois on repeat is really deep in your mind.

Most Michigan fans aren’t so wrapped up in it, but some are weak minded, so no judgment here

ADVERTISEMENT