ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

B10 standings are a mess....

If Illinois and Rutgers win tomorrow, there will be a 7 teams at 11-8...Sparty is 10-8, and plays OSU at home Sat.....So after Sat, there could be 8 teams at 11-8.

Have fun B10 sorting this shit out...

JHS is not the beat player in the B10----He might be the best pro-prospect---I dunno. But he is not the best player. He'snot even the best player on his own team....

Taking 20 shots per game is a lot....Making only 39% of them isn't all that great. He took 10.6 three's a game....made 3.7---or 35%. Meh.....

TBH, I cannot think of the last player from a P5 team, that took nearly 20 shots per game..

I understand you think that. IUBtown does not that think.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

If Illinois and Rutgers win tomorrow, there will be a 7 teams at 11-8...Sparty is 10-8, and plays OSU at home Sat.....So after Sat, there could be 8 teams at 11-8.

If Michigan wins we’d be in sole position of 2nd place, potentially 1 game out of 1st, and still on the bubble. Pretty crazy 😂

If Michigan wins we’d be in sole position of 2nd place, potentially 1 game out of 1st, and still on the bubble. Pretty crazy 😂
Forgot about that shit.....Wow.

I ain;t even gonna try and figure out the seeding....

and goodness I cannot imagine IU not coming out Sunday, just ready to roll. How could you not be?

If illi can just play like shit tomorrow and lose I will forgive them for this 😂

Ev6hmz8WQAo6rwu.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Ah. Yah that's crazy rare. We've never seen an influx of posters from various popular teams when they pull off a big win or has a nice season going. Don't thing I've ever seen it. Ever.

Are you surprised we are calling out your drive by shit posters or something?

Are you an idiot?

Not true… clownsensetoo is personally responsible for 10,000 post/hour just on the topic of Purdue. Rent free.
10,000/hr barely covers one response to each pu troll post following any IU loss or pu win.

You are usually one of the first PUke fans that runs to the IU Rivals board after an IU loss. Were you finally banned there as well or what?

Rent free.

Last edited:

Yeah that's wild. I don't remember a year were this many teams having the same record. Honestly think it has made the season pretty damn fun to watch!

You seem to have a handle on how to quantify these forum memberships and activity.

I will leave you with this as your life's work

Godspeed.
Which one?

There are no less than nine large IU boards.

i have seen you trolling a couple of them.

I don't know. No way for me to quantify that.

The four largest? My guess would be in no order:

BTB
ITH
Peegs/247
Rivals

Clown logic

We have nine large boards

These are 4 of the largest

I have no way of quantifying large

Clown gonna clown

Frantrum just cucked Woodson in his own building
Fran knew Iowa had the MSU game in the bag when he did the stare down. He knew he wouldn't get T'd because he knew the ref couldn't think quickly on his feet of what to put in the report after the game since Fran didn't say anything which was unusual. It was all about getting in Woodson's head to give ourselves a chance at a double bye. You might as well call him Fran "Garry Kasparov" McCaffery

Last edited:
Clinched the 1 seed. Chance to clinch the outright B1G title tonight. Pretty good season. Pretty good indeed considering we lost a top 5 draft pick and 3 other starters.

That said, I hope the boys find their mojo these last two games. I don't want to be limping into the tourney damnit.

Absolutely. You’d know that if you were here before your Super Bowl victory. What got your old username banned?
I've been here prior to the last Purdue game. Haven't posted much, but I've been here enough to see that the majority of your posts seem to be about IU. Typical. Nothing has changed.

I've been here prior to the last Purdue game. Haven't posted much, but I've been here enough to see that the majority of your posts seem to be about IU. Typical. Nothing has changed.
so you were randomly watching the board and then decided to join on Monday after your big win? Sounds about right. Not going to tell us why you got banned? Doxxing or something else this time?

ADVERTISEMENT