ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

About the worst stretch for us you could ask for. Fouls wracked up on important players, lead erased.

8 straight fouls in MSU after that Underwood tech. Wow. Impressive run by the officials.

But that’s life on the road in college basketball. Just how it is.
Yup. We’ve taken a whopping 3 3 point shots and somehow have double the fouls. Sickening display

No disrespect to the fine folks at RU, NU, PSU, and Maryland but this is what we have done forever.

I miss the home and home model.

Our basketball tradition is second to none

0% from 3 vs 33% from 3. How are we in this game
Because we’re severely out rebounding Illinois and dominating the paint.

The only reason Illinois is winning is because of an incredible run of fouls after Underwood’s tech. They called us for 9 straight fouls and a no call on Mayer with a clear out to Hauser’s face.

Call me a homer bitch if you want but that was the worst officiated game I’ve watched all year.

I mean it’s not all that, you can’t shoot fvcking 0% from 3. But Jesus Christ dude. Post that tech on Underwood, just some absurd home cooking.

Some MSU people I really respect who freely call out our bullshit all the time are going fvcking crazy over this on twitter.

Call me a homer bitch if you want but that was the worst officiated game I’ve watched all year.

I mean it’s not all that, you can’t shoot fvcking 0% from 3. But Jesus Christ dude. Post that tech on Underwood, just some absurd home cooking.
Not even post the tech. The entire game. Mayer should have had about 9 fouls that game. Disgusting

For all the msu ****s

a-league-of-their-own-tom-hanks.gif

We literally had 3 more FT attempts than you prior to the fouling to end the game.
Lmao, bro just take the W. It was handed to you. No need to justify the ridiculousness of that game. It happens from time to time. This time you were the beneficiary of terrible B10 officiating. We’ve all been there.

Lmao, bro just take the W. It was handed to you. No need to justify the ridiculousness of that game. It happens from time to time. This time you were the beneficiary of terrible B10 officiating. We’ve all been there.
Hoggard got 6 free FTs with guys going straight up or swatting him.

If that’s your idea of home-cooking, good luck the rest of the way when it actually happens

We literally had 3 more FT attempts than you prior to the fouling to end the game.
You guys on the year are more foul prone than MSU. You attempted way more 3’s than MSU, who attacked inside all game long. I would say that figure needs far more context. I mean I would say dribble drive is where the most often fouls get called. That was MSU’s offense in this one.

It’s also not just free throws, just ticky tack calls on Sissoko and our guards that weren’t happening the other way. I mean I don’t know what you believe but especially down the stretch just a different level of physicality being allowed.

ADVERTISEMENT