ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

4th out of 7 in recruiting is a hell of a spin zone for being 4th out of 14 with one of our best recruiting classes ever and one of the top transfer classes.

I'll never be mad about being outrecruited by OSU/PSU/UM, and we are above the rest.
That Scott Bell dude is miserable. You have to feel bad him.

Bragging Rights Baby!!!

This is one of my favorite rivalries in all of college sports.

4th out of 7 in recruiting is a hell of a spin zone for being 4th out of 14 with one of our best recruiting classes ever and one of the top transfer classes.

I'll never be mad about being outrecruited by OSU/PSU/UM, and we are above the rest.

How about finishes of 7th, 3rd, and 5th in the East?

And remember when you use to parrot the idea that “MSU isn’t paying a penny”? 😂

How about finishes of 7th, 3rd, and 5th in the East?
2020-Late offseason Tucker hire, and COVID year doesn't count for anyone anyway(also beat Michigan for the record)
2021- 11-2 with NY6 bowl win and beat Michigan...fantastic year
2022- Losses, injuries, and suspensions. Bad from top to bottom, but recovering well with recruiting and transfer portal.

These stats aren't nearly as bad as you want them to be. Breaking news...the B1G East division is ****ing brutal

2020-Late offseason Tucker hire, and COVID year doesn't count for anyone anyway(also beat Michigan for the record)
2022- Losses, injuries, and suspensions. Bad from top to bottom, but recovering well with recruiting and transfer portal.

These stats aren't nearly as bad as you want them to be. Breaking news...the B1G East division is ****ing brutal
He just wants to brag about his adopted school he never attended. Dude is a turd.

He’s averaging a 5th place finish in the Big Ten East. He’s a top 10 paid coach in the country. And you can’t even parrot around the “MSU didn’t pay a penny” line you had been using. Which dumb ass beat writer fed you that lie that you took hook line and sinker?

hes-an-angry-elf-buddy-the-elf.gif
The only thing that could have made that better were that there were real jingle bells on that sweater and they were jingling as he was walking back and forth....would have been perfect!

Me on the Michigan board: Make fun of Michigan grads who shit on MSU grads for not going to Michigan because no one cares.

Everyone on the national boards: “Lulz you didn’t go to Michigan”

It’s an interesting phenomenon.

Reactions: WheelerG
Me on the Michigan board: Make fun of Michigan grads who shit on MSU grads for not going to Michigan because no one cares.

As an alum I never understood this take...so fvcking what? Fans are fans no matter how you become a fan. I went to a ND game in 1978...Is it not allowed i still like ND because I was toooooooo stupid to attend?I have never asked another IU fan or any other fan from any other college if they attended. Stupid shit.

You’ll never be one of them. They’re disgusted by your kind.

As an alum I never understood this take...so fvcking what? Fans are fans no matter how you become a fan. I went to a ND game in 1978...Is it not allowed i still like ND because I was toooooooo stupid to attend?I have never asked another IU fan or any other fan from any other college if they attended. Stupid shit.
The IU basketball/ND football fan is the same as the Walmarter. There’s no sense of pride based on their own accomplishment. Just adopted drive by fans.

ADVERTISEMENT