ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

I’m one of the rare ones who respects Dickinsons game.

But damn the guy looks like he hasn’t practiced this year yet

Lol. I was also able to meet with Underwood pregame too. Tom Michael took a few of us that he knew were illini fans down to where the team was and did a little intro with him. He was gracious enough to talk to us for a few minutes and you could tell that this guy carried himself just a little differently. After the met up Tom looked at me and said “Do you mind entertaining Coach Henson during the game?”. I thought he was joking. He was easily the nicest person I’ve ever met. Talked my wife and I’s ears off. I didn’t even care that we lost.
That’s awesome! Henson just always struck me as a genuine and kind person.

He will still have a better game than Dickinson just had
If we get just an average game from him we win that game.

Part of me is happy with the strides from Kobe and playing all these good teams tough but we have to turn the corner and start you know…. Actually winning against these good teams. Another year with almost no wiggle room in Conf. Play.

The-Iowa-hawkeyes--Look-good-this-year-meme-57689.jpg

Not sure I saw a shove but I did see some Bob Knight anger management issues. Almost feels like it’s a matter of when and not if he does something way over the line again.

Not sure I saw a shove but I did see some Bob Knight anger management issues. Almost feels like it’s a matter of when and not if he does something way over the line again.

He doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore after the smack…. But this is really nothing
Imo

This isn’t even surprising. It’s what Michigan does. They’ll get in more altercations as the season drags on.

Dickinson has gone full heal. He’s like a wrestling character soaking in all the boo’s. Combine that with his raised by Chicago coach and they’ll continue to circle the drain.

Not to defend Dickinson, because he is giant pr!ck, but Love does push his knee in, and Dickinson kicks as retaliation. Just two egotistical dudes acting like children.
Hunter and Bacot are friends and former AAU teammates. Bacot called this in the interview with Hunter below lol.

Dumb as hell for Hunter too because the retaliation Tech was his second foul and it was pretty much the biggest turning point of the game. That and Bacot owning him when he was playing 😕

Not to defend Dickinson, because he is a giant pr!ck, but Love does push his knee in, and Dickinson kicks as retaliation. Just two egotistical dudes acting like children.
Do you have a video with longer footage. I didn't see it live and don't see that in this video.

I admit it would be a fascinating paradox if Juwan just continued getting 8-10 seeds and sneaking into the Sweet Sixteen, though I imagine that would eventually not be enough for the fan base, either.

Jay is just trolling. It’s a bit disingenuous to hold the arbitrary 20 win mark against Juwan in 2019/20 when Michigan was 19-12 but the Big Ten tournament and NCAA tournament were both cancelled.

Jay is just trolling. It’s a bit disingenuous to hold the arbitrary 20 win mark against Juwan in 2019/20 when Michigan was 19-12 but the Big Ten tournament and NCAA tournament were both cancelled.
I’m being completely ingenuous when I say he’s only won more than 20 games 1x. Not a great sign for a leading indicator of where the program is heading post-Bielien.

I’m being completely ingenuous when I say he’s only won more than 20 games 1x. Not a great sign for a leading indicator of where the program is heading post-Bielien.

Going 19-12 being in line for a 6 seed isn’t a bad season just because he didn’t get to beat Rutgers in the Big Ten Tournament before it got canceled.

Reactions: ConqueringHero

And so much for the idea MSU fans were pushing that MSU wasn’t paying anything for him.

“That leaves the school on the hook for the other $71 million of Tucker's 10-year, $95 million salary.”

ADVERTISEMENT