ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Painter has his system and good people working around him. I'm not sure he'd do much better with their administration right now. Think Cordova and also more aggressive alum. devil's advocate.

Painter has his system and good people working around him. I'm not sure he'd do much better with their administration right now. Think Cordova and also more aggressive alum. devil's advocate.
I have no issue with Dolson,tbh.....Miller had to go. I'm happy(for now) with the Woodson hire. Need to show CTA(Tom Allen) the door.....Womens hoops is just fine....

……Iowa?
file.php

Need to start a Gofundme for @hawkit3113 's bail money.
Audibly laughed. 👏

Underwood’s first year, Illinois lost to Eastern Illinois in a scrimmage, and I remember thinking that my Illini fandom had never been at a lower point. Couldn’t imagine it happening in year 13 (or whatever this is for Fran), I’d probably just make a noose out of any nearby fabric and kick out a stool.

Audibly laughed. 👏

Underwood’s first year, Illinois lost to Eastern Illinois in a scrimmage, and I remember thinking that my Illini fandom had never been at a lower point. Couldn’t imagine it happening in year 13 (or whatever this is for Fran), I’d probably just make a noose out of any nearby fabric and kick out a stool.
I think we lost to western Illinois. ****ing directional schools.

Audibly laughed. 👏

I watched that game with Loren Tate and Lou Henson.

Thanks for the invite. Watched it with my brother, and we left dejectedly.
Lol. I was also able to meet with Underwood pregame too. Tom Michael took a few of us that he knew were illini fans down to where the team was and did a little intro with him. He was gracious enough to talk to us for a few minutes and you could tell that this guy carried himself just a little differently. After the met up Tom looked at me and said “Do you mind entertaining Coach Henson during the game?”. I thought he was joking. He was easily the nicest person I’ve ever met. Talked my wife and I’s ears off. I didn’t even care that we lost.

ADVERTISEMENT