ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

That was 3 mins of the worst coaching ,ever.

I told my wife Chicky and Wahl are gone score, and we leave a scab line up out there to burn?

I’m just glad we got to witness a Frantrum. Too bad the assistant coaches ruined what could have been a full blown defcon 1 Frantrum. It was certainly percolating.
I'm honestly to the point where they should just let him go.

If he halls off and kicks the sh** out of a ref, it'll be a win-win for Iowa fans.

A. Fran will get fired and we won't have to deal with his bullsh** antics costing us games anymore and it bleeding into how the players act on the court

B. We'll get a sense of catharsis watching the ref finally get his ass beat for sucking at his job.

• Haha
Reactions: Ingersol
I'm honestly to the point where they should just let him go.

If he halls off and kicks the sh** out of a ref, it'll be a win-win for Iowa fans.

A. Fran will get fired and we won't have to deal with his bullsh** antics costing us games anymore and it bleeding into how the players act on the court

B. We'll get a sense of catharsis watching the ref finally get his ass beat for sucking at his job.
Don’t leave the rest of us out of this joy. I’d love to see him go postal on a ref. Lord knows they have it coming. Best one still was at UW 5 or so years ago. 3/4 across the court. Was glorious.

Don’t leave the rest of us out of this joy. I’d love to see him go postal on a ref. Lord knows they have it coming. Best one still was at UW 5 or so years ago. 3/4 across the court. Was glorious.
I prefer his first year (or maybe 2nd) when he slammed a chair into the floor during a timeout at MSU and chipped it.

He was just outwardly displaying the lack of respect we all have for Sparty's brand of basketball........ ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Jonny Davis did it several times last year. I’m not worried. We make it hard on ourselves regardless of the extra curricula.
Your penance, last year, was losing to Iowa State in the NCAA Tournament.

That's not something you want on a resume regardless of how talented you think an Iowa State team is...............

It's worse than losing to Minnesota in football two years in a row. ;)

Image of the night.
8fb4c1610e311f871ca6d4a838743c67.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT