ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Illinois hasn't proven shit to me, besides they like cupcakes
bernie-mac-what-are-you-talking-about.gif

And UCLA will rape you. I should tune in so you can prove that the Illini can take a solid raping? Ok, I guess
Guess we will find out

Whatever UCLA does to us, add an extra 10 points to their totals against Iowa lmao

Hearing Kris Murray is odds on favorite to be the first pick in the NBA draft

I watched MSU Gonzaga and my takeaway was that MSU looks well-coached and Gonzaga is overrated. Watched MSU-UK and thought UK doesn’t look like a top 10 team and MSU looks solid again. Watched Iowa-SH and thought Illinois beats both of those teams by 10+.

Watched Texas Gonzaga and Gonzaga is definitely not great, but came to the conclusion that the Big Ten has a number of teams good enough to compete against 95% of the country.

Iowa will finish between 5th and 8th. Outside of Murray and Perkins, very pedestrian.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
I watched MSU Gonzaga and my takeaway was that MSU looks well-coached and Gonzaga is overrated. Watched MSU-UK and thought UK doesn’t look like a top 10 team and MSU looks solid again. Watched Iowa-SH and thought Illinois beats both of those teams by 10+.

Watched Texas Gonzaga and Gonzaga is definitely not great, but came to the conclusion that the Big Ten has a number of teams good enough to compete against 95% of the country.

Iowa will finish between 5th and 8th. Outside of Murray and Perkins, very pedestrian.

Wrong. Rabraca and McCaffrey are good

It’s a long season. Teams will go through ups and downs. November basketball is pure entertainment. By the time March rolls around nobody will care about what’s happening right now.

Penn State is bludgeoning a solid Furman team (#62 KenPom) on ESPNU. Up 46-29 at half.

Looking forward to the day Shrews takes a bigger job and leaves the B1G.

I maintain MSU was not greatly helped by our Gonzaga game being outdoors. If it wasn’t self evident from us leading the conference in 3 point shooting last year and one of our main offensive strengths is floor spacing, then Gonzaga having arguably the best low post big in the country, really one of the only viable offensive options in those environments, should.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
It’s a long season. Teams will go through ups and downs. November basketball is pure entertainment. By the time March rolls around nobody will care about what’s happening right now.
Glad we got this out of the way now.

So even if Illinois gets their asses whipped by UCLA tomorrow, it was just purely for entertainment.

We will still be everyone here’s daddy in B1G play

Glad we got this out of the way now.

So even if Illinois gets their asses whipped by UCLA tomorrow, it was just purely for entertainment.

We will still be everyone here’s daddy in B1G play

Kiss the ring, penis kisser

Yeah, the one where Loyola runs the state of IL, blahahaha.

That's called a bitch smack, haha
Dawg, you guys were a 2 seed and literally lost by more than us in the 2nd round that year.

No matter what Illinois does, Iowa is worse😂

Big 10 BB champs, Big 10 West Champs, and about to be repeating West Champs in the best season IL football will ever have, 😂
You keep saying B1G BB champs, when you clearly know that’s not true. Is it because you know you’ll never actually win it and this is as close as it’ll get?

And Illinois is wayyyy ahead of schedule in football, this teams o/u was 4 wins this year. This isn’t even our best year since 2000.

You keep saying B1G BB champs, when you clearly know that’s not true. Is it because you know you’ll never actually win it and this is as close as it’ll get?

And Illinois is wayyyy ahead of schedule in football, this teams o/u was 4 wins this year. This isn’t even our best year since 2000.

Kiss the cock ring Bro

ADVERTISEMENT