ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Lost some serious clock, there....Not sure UM realized the clock was moving???

Mich basically lost that game on the two goal line drives. Came away with nothing and fell behind, which they aren’t really built for. Score that first TD and it’s a completely different game. Also, Minter melted down under the spotlight.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Wouldn't have changed the outcome but that was textbook targeting. Refs need to man up and make that call for player safety and deter that behavior. Michigan deserved to lose, but refs gotta make that call.
No doubt.

You’ll never catch me defending these pathetic calls.

Even more despicable as they went to the booth and still said fvck it.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
No doubt.

You’ll never catch me defending these pathetic calls.

Even more despicable as they went to the booth and still said fvck it.
This. I can somewhat live with reversing the TD---I guess. But the targeting was easy. 100% believe had it been early in the game, it gets called. I have no other explanation than to think they simply didn't have the balls to make that call. Hell even the announcer was like, "C'mon guys....there's only 24 seconds left..."

And? So what. Make the call. It was easy. And as you say----dude gets to look at it, in slow motion,on an HD TV, and still no call? Ridiculous. Just get rid of the rule, b/c that was 100%, tect book targeting.

Mich basically lost that game on the two goal line drives. Came away with nothing and fell behind, which they aren’t really built for. Score that first TD and it’s a completely different game. Also, Minter melted down under the spotlight.
Getting cute on 4th down killed them. If you feel you have to get "cute" to score from 2 yards----than kick the ****ing FG...

Should have never had to have ran a play on the fumble----that was a TD. But still, they did, and coughed it up.

Twice inside the 5 with no points, and you're gonna struggle to beat a team like TCU.

Once Michigan plays a perfect game, then we will talk about the officials.
Its one thing to question calls/no calls----or complain. Another to blame them for your team losing.

Learn the difference...

Iowa would get booty blasted in the playoff. But it’s a fun stat nonetheless.

ADVERTISEMENT